She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

fucking your cousin

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #53282 at 16,Feb,10 21:17
my younger cousin that i have fancied for a while was at a party very drunk started to cum on to me and wen i was sat in my living room she came in and lay on the coach nxt to me and started rubbing my cock first with her feet then her hand outside my clothes she then put her hand down my pants and started wanking me so i stopped her. since then she keeps trying to get me to have sex. Plz help shud i and wud u

Similar topics: 1.Jerking off for my cousin...maybe!   2.My Tight Cousin   3.My Cousin-in-Law wants to move in...   4.Lets make a casting for my life   5.when at what age did someone other than family of the opposite sex see you completely nude  

New Comment

Comments:
By wycowboy at 28,Jan,19 14:18 other posts of wycowboy 
You should and I would have. I have some cousins that I would fuck in a heartbeat if I had the chance.

By #578258 at 28,Jan,19 05:28
I havent fucked my cousins, but one time when we were kids, my cousins brother and one year older sister came to visit us. At night we all four including my brother, slept in same a big bed. My brother and cousin started do weird things.Rubbed to each other like fucking. Me and his sister just watched them. Then she offered show me something.She was wearing white panties and bra. She pulled her panties down and for a first time I saw a pussy. She had pretty hairy pussy and was warm there. I touched her pubes and pussy. It was wet and sweaty.

By #487013 at 27,Nov,18 13:43
Well, if things don’t work out romantically at least y’all will still be cousins.

By #535695 at 26,Nov,18 15:52
Respect to you, not many from arkansas would have turned it down.
By #551147 at 27,Nov,18 09:24
Niiiice one!

By #533385 at 26,Nov,18 15:30
I was in a similar situation when I was in my 20's and yes I did fuck her, how could you turn it down when it was offered. I moved away with work and got married not long after. Sadly I found out a number of years later that my cousin had a daughter, she told me it was mine but I was not on the birth certificate!!

By #515031 at 25,Nov,18 06:16
I say go for it. I would if she was my cousin. I think geneticly it woukd not hurt the world for two cousins to fuck.

By massco at 25,Nov,18 02:06 other posts of massco 
I wouldn't pass it up.

By leopoldij at 24,Nov,18 23:53 other posts of leopoldij 
She's Not my cousin,
But i still fuck her
[deleted image]

By #545468 at 14,Nov,18 03:34
The gene pool is deep enough ... If you want, go for I. Fuck her like there's no tomorrow.

By #53780 at 17,Feb,10 23:11
Jealous people !
By slipper at 19,Feb,10 06:18 other posts of slipper 
Right!

By #53780 at 16,Feb,10 22:02
i wud fuk her the hardest i've ever done and if u dnt YOU'RE NO MAN next time she cums to u rip her clothes off and fuk her if ur dick works , i mean i dnt really kno wats goin on with u ?there u put a vry vry hot pic of a beauty breast fuk n saying that its your ex and why did u lose her ???????????contact me on my own page not here pls and explain maybe i can help

Adult Discussion Forum