Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

democrats and associated press close believeallwomen twitter account after Biden sexual assault case came to light

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by overeight at 27,Mar,20 04:09  other posts of overeight
The democrats and the associated press closed the twitter account it started right after Susan Blasey Ford accused Cavanaugh of sexual twist. The twitter account was taken down once peoples remarks about how they thought the sexual assault of the woman was disgusting. They don't want the story to get widespread and are trying to get the story covered up before to many people hear about it since they already decided Biden was the one to face Trump for president.

Similar topics: 1.music and sexual memories   2.Is Twitter a good place for my photos? What do you think?   3.Who has a big twitter following?   4.Woman who worked for Joe Biden in 1993 accused him of aggrevated sexual assault   5.Let's help Elon make twitter great  

New Comment

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles at 01,Apr,20 00:31 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Wonderful so to see their "core values" throw into the trash so easily.

By bil47 at 28,Mar,20 00:08 other posts of bil47 
How's the weather there in Moscow, comrade?
By overeight at 30,Mar,20 17:17 other posts of overeight 
I would have the slightest idea never been to Russia why don't you ask Bernie he honeymooned there and even praised how great Cuba was for teaching people to read. Yea they only taught them to read so they didn't have to explain why they were so depressed and controlled by the government.
By Sir-Skittles at 01,Apr,20 00:30 other posts of Sir-Skittles 

By phart at 28,Mar,20 17:38 other posts of phart 
I have no knowledge of a website about it and don't care. But for a woman to bring up a issue from 1993 in regards to Biden is just a tactic to bring his reputation down.
IF she had a issue with Biden, she shoulda took it up WAY BEFORE now.
I will be voting for Trump this fall, BUT I would not let this latest "news" nugget affect my ideas of Biden at all. Although I do not like most of his ideas, I would Rather have him than Sanders any day of the week.
By #188992 at 28,Mar,20 18:15
"I have no knowledge of a website about it and don't care".

Go phart. If I didn't know better, I would suspect you were being deliberately dismissive of evidence in order to get a reaction.
By phart at 28,Mar,20 19:40 other posts of phart 
This damn site messed up again, here I retype. Anyway, I don't care much about Biden so I haven't wasted any time reading about the smear campaign being launched against him in this case. The russian thing,does concern me a bit because he is running for president and there could be some corruption. But a woman hollaring he tore my shirt off in 1993 should have done something then.
Just a opertunist at work. or a fight fire with fire conservitive stooping way low. Find something that matters to exspose if you want to change peoples minds.
By #188992 at 28,Mar,20 20:07
Incoherent rambling, phart. What ARE you on about?
By andrew999999999 at 28,Mar,20 21:19 other posts of andrew999999999 
Reads coherently to me.
By #188992 at 28,Mar,20 22:33
Possibly because you are also guilty of letting your partisanship colour your judgement.
By phart at 28,Mar,20 22:41 other posts of phart 
Just what should color our judgement?
I don't like the guy,so I don't read about his history.
What is so hard to understand about that? I don't give a shit about his party in regards to this ME-To opertunist taking advantage of the situation.
By #188992 at 28,Mar,20 22:48
Facts, phart - facts!

I make a virtue of reading the history of guys I don't like. It helps you understand the world as it really is.

I would normally not comment on spelling, but "opertunist" did make me smile! Thanks!
By phart at 28,Mar,20 23:22 other posts of phart 
A previous computer I used had spell check, this 1 does not. Yea I miss it,but what the hell, my college degree is about 30 years old and is not of value anymore anyway.
I did poorly in English. I was more interested in learning how to do a good job at repairing electronic equipment,not talk it and type it to death!
Similar question to the 1 i ask in another post. What are your sources of facts?
I suspect your sphere of knowledge is small because facts are hard as hell to come by these days.

By andrew999999999 at 29,Mar,20 01:22 other posts of andrew999999999 
No, it's because I can read, and I understand the words written in the post, despite the mistakes, but none of us are perfect. I'm English, so have no favorite candidate in the race.
By phart at 29,Mar,20 12:14 other posts of phart 
I think we are typing to 1 of those 'bots or trolls.It is best to just ignore them.
I have ask twice on 2 different post a very simple question,that boils down to "where do YOU get YOUR facts?" and the troll has failed to responde. A real person,or just someone trying to be annoying,would answer the question.Not hide.
Just ignore it,it won't go away, as computers and programs don't know how.
By #188992 at 29,Mar,20 12:43
Wow!

Talk about paper-thin arguments. Now, I'm a bot or troll?

Are you genuinely asking me where I get my facts? BBC News is a good starter. Huff Post can be provocative, but interesting. Fullfact.org and Snopes.com are worth a look too.

Government/UN websites are good for checking current legislation.

I do, however, take everything I read with a large pinch of salt.

Good enough?

By overeight at 29,Mar,20 14:54 other posts of overeight 
Yeah Phart it must be a bot if they can't understand how a person can't know how to post links to the publication they get information from. It has to be a bot who has to have a link to read it and can't look it up after I give them the place it came from publications and dates. They claim I'm a bot who just makes up fake news but if I was that wouldn't it make more sense if I posted links? Hmm guess they didn't think about that. Or else I suppose they think everybody in the world just lives by computer alone. Personally I dont even have a computer or internet just use my phone I dint waste my day sitting at a desk like a pansy typing angry statements to people who post stories they read in conservative news outlets. I have an actual life apparently unlike some who criticize me. Besides if they get that angry at my post it must be because they are probably someone involved that it got out to some form of press anyway and only want to criticize it. If I did post links then the only arguments they would make is thats not a reputable source like CNN,Washington post it New York times of all have been banned from multiple countries for reporting fake made up stories.
By #188992 at 29,Mar,20 15:03
Ooops, your tinfoil hat has slipped again overeight!

A bot AND a pansy? I'm blessed!

CNN, Washington Post and NY Times all banned from multiple countries?

As it seems to be MY job to find YOUR sources I have Googled "Which countries have banned CNN?" - no relevant results in the first few pages. Ditto for Washington Post and NY Times.

I'm happy to be corrected though. Where did you read that? Seems like a genuinely interesting story.

PS. did you read the link I included that showed you how to post a link?

We're never too old to learn new skills.

By overeight at 29,Mar,20 16:17 other posts of overeight 
Yeah my partisan blinding me I'm a registered democrat Huxley and I dont lil the idiocracy and stupidity the whom party is putting out there. The press is ultra biased. I mean the Clintons funded journalist back during his presidency,George Soros fired about 1/3 of his newspapers staff after Trump won and went out and hired more than he fired straight out of college to place at the Whitehouse press corps why do you think the press corps is 35% larger than it was under Obama. Then on top of that the journalist who were funded by the Clintons are now in management positions. Look at George Stephanopoulos at ABC he was on the Clintons press staff now he is in charge of what gets covered on ABC news you going to try and say it isn't partisan.
By #188992 at 29,Mar,20 17:55
Where did Soros and Stephanopolous pop up from? New topic alert.

Do you read what I post? Where did you read that CNN, The Wash Post and The NY Times are banned in multiple countries? I'll ask again, with all the politeness I can muster: Where?

"the whom party"?? wtf? Do you mean the WHOLE party? I'm genuinely puzzled.

I'll try again with the second question too: did you read the link about how to post a link?
By overeight at 29,Mar,20 21:59 other posts of overeight 
I heard that on CBS nightly news during the press conference they had with Trump. When a reporter asked a question he said it himself that those news organizations were banned from China,SKorea,Saudia Arabia,Malaysia and NYT was thrown out of Italy all for reporting fake news reports.

By overeight at 29,Mar,20 16:40 other posts of overeight 
Well Phart the article in BPR said that she immediately went to the press and since she is a Democrat she went straight to associated press they refused to take her story. Then when he became VP candidate they tried to buy her story from her now she said she just got fed up with associated press and went to conservative press to finally get the story out there. She was if I'm not mistaken given a settlement from congress for her assault charge but she quit and no other democrats will hire her in congress because she filed a suit.
By phart at 29,Mar,20 21:33 other posts of phart 
I can't imagine why she would continue to pursue a job in that field after what happened anyway. Looks like a carreer change woulda been in order right off the bat? Shows that experiance is not a good enough teacher for some folks.

By andrew999999999 at 28,Mar,20 21:18 other posts of andrew999999999 
From what I've read about this race to be the Democrat's choice to run for President, Bernie Sanders is being fucked over by the Democrat's elite, and is possibly the victim of some vote rigging, just as he was the last time when Hillary Clinton was the Democrats choice.
By #188992 at 28,Mar,20 22:19
Here we go: "from what I've read".

Isn't that a pearler of a chance to provide a link to an interesting news article that we could all read and comment upon. Or is this someone from the overeight club who's too thick to include a link in his/her post?
By phart at 28,Mar,20 22:43 other posts of phart 
USE GOOGLE to find information about the democrats fear of Sanders.Your shit stirring reminds me of another poster that I have noticed absent the past couple weeks.

Don't demean others because YOU are to lazy to look up a little something for yourself. Maby even Check BLOOMBERGS news as i am about certain that is where I read about it.

only registered users can see external links
Don't get much more liberal than that site.

Here,liberal enough for you to understand as far as the source of information?
By #188992 at 29,Mar,20 12:51
No, phart. More topsy turvy logic. I shouldn't have to Google something because someone is too thick (or lazy) to quote their sources in the first place.

Is that a simple enough response for you?

By andrew999999999 at 29,Mar,20 01:16 other posts of andrew999999999 

Read those!

By the way, what's the overeight club? If you're confused about my gender, the clues in my name and pics.
By #188992 at 29,Mar,20 12:49
Why not post those links IN THE FIRST PLACE!!

Work out what I mean by the "overeight club" yourself.Why you think I'm confused about your gender is beyond me!

Read what I originally posted: you had a pearler of a chance to include those 2 links in your first post. But didn't??
By andrew999999999 at 29,Mar,20 15:05 other posts of andrew999999999 
Why not do your own research?

You wrote ''his/her post'' in reference to my post.

''You had a pearler of a chance to include those 2 links in your first post. But didn't??''

I shall quote your post to reply ''I shouldn't have to Google something because someone is too thick (or lazy) to quote their sources in the first place''.

Anyway, did you click on the links I posted?
By #188992 at 29,Mar,20 15:51
If I am going to post something I WILL do the research, and include links, so people can check whether what I have posted is my opinion, from BBC News OR from Hillbilly Weekly.

You started with "from what I've read.. ". Don't you think it sensible and/or courteous to tell us/show us where you read it?

I'm still digesting your links, but have read the first few paragraphs of both. I forget which one of Michael Moore's films it was in ("Fahrenheit 11/9", I'm pretty sure) but shafting the guy on the left of the party does seem to be the DNC's modus operandi.

I don't know that we disagree on anything of substance - just post a fucking link when you're starting a post with "I've read … " or "I saw in the papers that ….". Then we can all see where you got that info from, read the article and contribute. It's hardly rocket science, is it?

I used his/her to include you AND anybody else who, like overeight, can post pics of his/her genitalia but seem to find including a link unfathomable.
By andrew999999999 at 29,Mar,20 17:39 other posts of andrew999999999 
Maybe be a little less aggressive / obnoxious when posting. I don't know if you mean to come across like that, but calling people thick (or lazy), using capital letters, and writing ''post a fucking link'', when just post a link will do, makes you come across like that.
I didn't have time to post links in my first comment, which is why I didn't until I came back here later.
By #188992 at 29,Mar,20 17:50
Point taken, Andrew. Will you accept an apology?

I think you copped some of the ire that was stirred up in me by overeight's continuous posting of stuff that's unsubstantiated.
By andrew999999999 at 29,Mar,20 19:17 other posts of andrew999999999 
Of course. I see know reason why not to, and I'm sure we can get along just fine.

Did you have a chance to read the rest of those articles?
By #188992 at 29,Mar,20 21:48
Not finished any of them quite yet. Have rewatched Fahrenheit 11/9 tonight. I'll be sure to give them a proper read tomorrow. In sorta lockdown so grateful for new stuff to think about.

By overeight at 29,Mar,20 16:32 other posts of overeight 
Yeah Andrew your correct about that. Just like I said before its a little suspicious to me that Debbie Washerman Shultz assistant was Killed in Washington street from what was called a robbery. However the family reported to crime watch daily that they got his $2000 dollar watch,his wallet and all his credit cards and the $300 in cash he had in his pocket back from his belongings. Then once the report came out and I dont remember what news outlets that his last email was to the Bernie campaign that he needed to end his campaign and endorse Hillary because the DNC had already decided she was going to be the candidate for democrats and this was a month before super Tuesday. So Debbie Washerman Shultz resigned as head of DNC and then Donna Brasil was named chair she saw what was going on and resigned then Hillary just took it over until the election. After that Donna Brasil returned as chair. Its just very suspicious the whole thing.
By andrew999999999 at 29,Mar,20 19:48 other posts of andrew999999999 
I remember reading about that, can't remember where it was published though. There was speculation that he was the person who leaked the vote rigging information.

By #188992 at 27,Mar,20 21:01
More bloviating without a link to a reputable source?
By bella! at 27,Mar,20 22:22 other posts of bella! 
Nice use of the word!
By #608173 at 28,Mar,20 00:41
Being on this side of the pond I'm right out of your politics . I wouldn't know the difference between a Democrat or a Republican . But tell you what . I'm learning some snazzy words as I go along here . " Bloviating " Nice . So is Mr Oversight prevaricating when he posts these forum topics
By kebmo at 28,Mar,20 09:51 other posts of kebmo 
Yes he is. Anything he says is... how you say.... bull shit.

Adult Discussion Forum