to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Is my dick too small?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Richie at 20,Sep,20 23:05  other posts of Richie
I have been mercilessly teased and been called so many names when I was in locker rooms in school. It's ok if you think my dick is too small I want honest opinions

Similar topics: 1.Do i have a small dick?   2.Small Dicks   3.Small dicks   4.Do small or short guys have small dicks ?   5.What about the small dick?  

New Comment

Comments:
By johnleman82 at 07,Oct,20 09:41 other posts of johnleman82 
Your balls are so big

I have no balls

By Richie at 07,Oct,20 13:03 other posts of Richie 
My balls dont work. It just looks like I have big balls but its just kinda a big sac hanging there. you look fine to me
By johnleman82 at 08,Oct,20 07:43 other posts of johnleman82 
you're welcome

By leopoldij at 22,Sep,20 20:00 other posts of leopoldij 
No

By Alwaysnude at 22,Sep,20 13:26 other posts of Alwaysnude 
[deleted image] small is beautiful be proud of it i am of mine little guy

By #624422 at 22,Sep,20 12:51
Yes, my dick is smaller than the avarage size.BUT I like him, my partner likes him! He gave me and my partners very much pleasure during the last 60 years! This is what matters, not the size. There is no too small penis! There are satisfied man, and unsatisfied man. I am satisfied with my 5", but somebody can be unsatisfied with 8"!

By wycowboy at 21,Sep,20 14:19 other posts of wycowboy 
Yes, it's small but only you and your partner can say whether it is too small. My cock is small too but it gives me pleasure and also my wife so it isn't too small in my opinion.
By Richie at 21,Sep,20 14:21 other posts of Richie 
thats great

By bella! at 21,Sep,20 14:37 other posts of bella! 
Great advice it seems to be exactly what I said.
By #551147 at 22,Sep,20 02:15
Well, it appears to be on the smaller side, but, that is NOT what matters. What matters is that he brings YOU and whomever else sexual gratification. If he works, then he's fine. Let's say your just not in the mood or something for a partner, that's when you learn to accel with other things such as your tongue, hand(s), a higher quality dildo, etc.

🇺🇲 Repeal the 22nd amendment - TRUMP 2020 🇺🇲

By leopoldij at 22,Sep,20 00:17 other posts of leopoldij 
No

By bella! at 20,Sep,20 23:42 other posts of bella! 
Well, I'm not telling you something about you that you don't already know, yes, you appear to have a small penis.

But your question is, is your penis too small? That's something that you have to ask yourself and/or your partner. Does your penis give you pleasure? If it does, it's perfect and enough to tick that box. Does your penis pleasure your partner? If it does, it's perfect and enough to tick that box.
By Richie at 21,Sep,20 14:02 other posts of Richie 
I dont think its big enough to please anyone but me

Adult Discussion Forum