Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Ist time shaving

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Robbotiny at 26,Oct,20 08:21  other posts of Robbotiny
hi if i get 10 yes today i will shave for furst time either reply here or profile page tbanks rob

Similar topics: 1.Shaving question   2.Shaving   3.Shaving Balls   4.Before and after shaving!!   5.Shave or not to shave  

New Comment

Comments:
By #516354 at 01,Nov,20 08:36
My ex wife/Mistress and I used to cam and chat on Alt.One day she invited a Mistress and her submissive to our house to learn some more about b.d.s.m.When they arrived me and the other submissive were ordered to strip.Once we were both naked,we both had cock cages on,my wife noticed the other submissive was shaved.When she enquired as to why she was told that it was easier to fit the cock cage and better for cbt.So she went and got my shaving gear and ordered me to shave myself.The other Mistress said no and that her submissive should do it.If it was not humiliating enough to have stripped in front of strangers this was even more humiliating having another guy shave me.I have to admit once shaved it felt good the only problem,to my wife's amusement,was that after a few days it would itch like mad so she would make me shave and leave it for a week or so before letting me shave again.

By Jagtstein at 31,Oct,20 13:45 other posts of Jagtstein 
I shave my whole area around the penis, including the scrotum with a wet razor, which is called intuition of Wilkinson. The interchangeable blades used are already surrounded by a lubricating gel which dissolves in the shower in foam. This type of wet razor I use now for many years, every 2 days with no problems. As a habitual masturbator, find it to be simply shaved exciting.

only registered users can see external links

By LGA6969 at 27,Oct,20 20:57 other posts of LGA6969 
Try it shave it. If you don’t like it it will grow back

By #336173 at 27,Oct,20 18:45
Shave it being smooth is the best.

By spermkiss at 27,Oct,20 15:56 other posts of spermkiss 
Shave it! You'll be glad you did. This is something every man should do at least once in his life.

By #627351 at 27,Oct,20 15:44
yes please shave it smooth

By #583141 at 27,Oct,20 12:32
Shave that hairy cock

By SluttySarah069 at 27,Oct,20 11:59 other posts of SluttySarah069 
Being a Cross Dresser who loves to be fem I always shave to keep my body smooth for my male admirers and lovers

By Jseagull0403 at 26,Oct,20 20:51 other posts of Jseagull0403 
Smooth is sexy, fun, feels great to your lover and to you. I play with my smooth balls all the time cuz they feel so hot.

By #621517 at 26,Oct,20 19:59
No! Keep it hairy! Let those pubes grow! There’s nothing sexier than a full bush of pubes!

By Ray10754 at 26,Oct,20 09:03 other posts of Ray10754 
I say go for it! I did many years ago and never let it grow back!

Adult Discussion Forum