Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

For old men like me, over 70 and never circumcised:

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by foreskinfetish at 20,Feb,21 13:14  other posts of foreskinfetish
Do you skin it back to masturbate or do you do it with your skin pushed forward covering the glans?
For many years I masturbated by stretching my foreskin back as tightly as possible, simply because that is the way I learned to do it (from a friend who was tightly circumcised, not a fold or wrinkle anywhere on it). Now, however, I rarely skin it back at all except to roll it back and forth over the corona.

I'd like to hear how you guys do it-

Similar topics: 1.Thinking of getting recircumcised-can you get too tightly circumcised?   2. Circumcised penis cum pics please! ;)   3.Anyone thinking about getting circumcised?   4.Circumcised/Cut guys - How did you end up with it?   5.Circumcision when did you discover?  

New Comment

Comments:
By galaxy123 at 24,Feb,21 10:15 other posts of galaxy123 
I vary it. My foreskin is really loose following an accident when young so it can easily stay over the head when I masturbate or pull back completely as I have no frenulum. Sometimes skin back all the way and sometimes cum with it over the head.

By oldbugle at 22,Feb,21 03:30 other posts of oldbugle 
I have a long foreskin which has always been a major part of my sexuality. I have a 'repertoire' of stimulations according to how I feel at the time etc.....usually I use a blend of several in any one session of pleasuring.

.......Western medical/sexual authorities think that they know all about sex, foreskin, pleasure and orgasm, but with the advent of the internet we can now see that they don't. It's quite common to see stuff on the web that is wrong and therer is much ignorance about the penis and the function of it's various parts especially the hood and glans.

By whitebriefs at 21,Feb,21 07:51 other posts of whitebriefs 
I always skin back when masturbating. I only started doing it about ten years ago, the sensation is so much more intense when I do it like that. My foreskin is mainly used to stop the glans drying out now!

By slipper at 20,Feb,21 19:17 other posts of slipper 
My skin is cavernous and loose. So, it goes wherever it wants.

By LetchworthGC1971 at 20,Feb,21 18:19 other posts of LetchworthGC1971 
Mines always skinned back all the time it always keeps going back anyway on its own (short foreskin) so gave up trying to keep it forward, even thought about circumcision in the past but always find something better to spend 500 quid 9n

Adult Discussion Forum