Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Chinese bathhouse experience

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by mohr228 at 19,May,23 10:24  other posts of mohr228
Here's a unique and exciting experience, especially to those who are into cruising, in any public bathhouse in China which provides nonsexual massage by employees of the SPA. They are mostly likely not gay, and they do it for a living.

You lie down, completely naked, on one of the massage tables on your back, usually surrounded by shower heads that can be occupied by other customers. The employee scrubs your entire body with a rough towel, from your face and neck to arms and chest. When they reach to your lower stomach, they become gentler and their hands may brush against your penis over and over, not on purpose.

At this moment, you might get an erection and feel embarrassed. Trust me, once your dick begins growing hard in such situation, you can't help it! It'll only get harder and harder until it is throbbing in the air. Oh yeah, other guys will stare at your erection, even though they're also mostly likely straight. They usually try to look in a sneaky way, but you can tell they're looking at it when they turn around their body but their face is fixed toward your junk. Embarrassed as you might feel, it is really common to get an erection, and the employees will never judge you. They are trained to ignore it. They probably see dozens of hard dicks in this situation every day.

Things only get more out of control for you as the employee continues rubbing your body and begins working on the area between your thighs. They will hold your balls with one hand while rubbing the area below your balls with another hand. It is simply impossible to make your cock stop throbbing as a straight guy holds your balls against your hard cock. You would be so afraid of that they feel the arousal, only to make you throb harder and faster. And yes, they can absolutely feel it. I heard some first comers or young adults actually cum at this moment. Although I didn't see this happen with my own eyes, I believe it could happend because I was once very close to cum.

Next, they finally let your balls go and move down to your calves and ankles. You're still hard. It won't go away easily. The only thing you can do is to avoid eye contact and stare at the ceiling.

I've had outdoor group sex with men for times, but nothing feels like this. It is the psychological stimulant of getting an erection from being touched by a straight guy in front of other curious straight guys that makes the experience unique. I've only been there a few times and I'm getting bolder and bolder. I was ashamed of myself the first time my dick grew hard. But when it was my 5th time, I wanted being hard. I enjoyed the embarrassment, the shame and the staring.

I plan on going there this weekend. I have a few ideas to make things more spicy. Wish me luck

Similar topics: 1.CHINESE PUSSY ARE THE BEST!!!   2.Please don't feed the Chinese trolls   3.Interracial queston about Asian female and Caucasian male   4.Who like Chinese girl pussy   5.Happy Chinese New Year 新年好  

New Comment

Comments:
By wycowboy at 19,May,23 13:41 other posts of wycowboy 
Let it go this time. Maybe having an orgasm is what you need to make it better.

Adult Discussion Forum