Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Anal

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #4162 at 13,Jul,10 10:52
Has anyone fucked someone up the arse and found shit on their dick after?

Similar topics: 1.First Anal Sex experience   2.protection for anal   3.First time anal   4.Gay guys who don't like anal?   5.Serious inquiry into anal  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 13,Jul,10 23:50 other posts of spermkiss 
With distressing regularity. Often it was with guys who indicated thru body language and sometimes verbal language that they really wanted to be fucked.

Come on guys, if getting fucked is your thing be sure that you are absolutely clean both outside and inside. Almost no one is into scat.
By #23212 at 14,Jul,10 05:13
While I would certainly agree, 'spermkiss', that "almost no one is into scat", I would add that this applies to BOTH straight AND gay men "fucking SOMEONE up the arse", as he posed. While many women may believe otherwise, , both "guys" and 'girls' ought to be clean, in and out, IMHO.
By spermkiss at 14,Jul,10 17:06 other posts of spermkiss 
You're absolutely right. As a gay man I tend to think of sex, especially anal sex, as man-on-man, but quite a few women enjoy receptive anal sex. After I posted the above comment it occured to me that I should have said "Come on guys and gals..."

And you're also right about straight men and receptive anal sex. There are a LOT of straight men who like to be fucked in the ass. Heaven knows I've fucked plenty of them.
By #4222 at 13,Jul,13 14:00
Girls may be made of sugar, spice, and everything nice, but darn if they don't have to take a shit daily, just like all humans.
By spermkiss at 13,Jul,13 19:19 other posts of spermkiss 
Even Queen Elizabeth shits.

By #316255 at 13,Jul,13 19:25
takes bloody prep, FFS.
By #23212 at 14,Jul,13 05:39
"FFS" ??

Perhaps you mean, '... especially if there is also ATM'?

By #33070 at 13,Jul,10 10:57
Gotta hate that!

Adult Discussion Forum