She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Sucking dicks

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #93842 at 17,Aug,10 02:35
I keep getting hard thinking i'm sucking one or many big dicks!! I have never sucked a dick before...

[deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.Thinking about sucking a dick   2.I suck a cock and swollowed.   3.How many dicks do you have to suck before you are officially gay?   4.Do you like sucking straight guy's cocks?   5.I'M A BIG DICK SUCKING ANIMAL  

New Comment

Comments:
By Bicockwhore at 10,Mar,24 10:30 other posts of Bicockwhore 
I suck dick I love meet men in their cars and sniffing poppers and let abuse my throat deep with their dick unit I eat a load of sperm and drink a load of piss like a faggot
By cocklvr at 20,Mar,24 01:21 other posts of cocklvr 
I have swallowed a lot of cum from many guys, but I have not yet had anyone pee in my mouth. I think that would be fun, especially if they are well hydrated and their pee tastes good.

By knewbi at 29,Sep,21 20:29 other posts of knewbi 
Well then, there is no time better than the present... Get your ass out there and find a few to suck...

By #650629 at 28,Sep,21 05:22
I'm sure interested in sucking a dick that stays on my mind I have done it before but I want feel his way cum iny mouth

By spermkiss at 01,Nov,10 16:19 other posts of spermkiss 
It is not at all unusual for a straight man to like to suck cocks. I'm a gay man who has been with a few dozen straight men over the years so I know from personal experience that there are many men who self-identify as straight, who live as straight and who could never be involved in a loving romantic relationship with another man who nevertheless like to suck other men off.

Also this subject has been discussed numerous times here on the Forum, so you can be assured that there are tens of thousands of other men out there who feel the same way you do. It's completely normal. So if you want to become a cocksucker, go for it. It's fun.
By thebeewolf at 18,Aug,19 15:36 other posts of thebeewolf 
Thank you for saying what is obviously true!

By #590925 at 12,Aug,19 04:02
me too

By #375159 at 17,Apr,13 19:32
I love suck my. 1st on and cum in my mouth

By #358284 at 17,Apr,13 13:41
I live just to Suck Dicks!!

By #6437 at 05,Nov,10 08:16
I sucked my first cock at 25 and was hooked. I love cock more than pussy now. Cocksucking is better than pussy licking

By #102837 at 03,Nov,10 06:22
Just the idea of sucking cock gets me hard 2. I haven't yet but hopefully soon. I'm getting hard just thinking about it now

Adult Discussion Forum