Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

BONER IN LOCKEROOM

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #111250 at 07,Nov,10 07:12
HAS ANYONE GOT A BONER IN A LOCKEROOM IF SO LET HEAR YOUR STORY

Similar topics: 1.Lockeroom   2.Boner   3.stroke my boner to an orgasm?....   4.Getting a boner at a nude beach   5.How long does it take you to get a boner?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #431354 at 06,Dec,13 13:21
My New years resolution is to get a boner in the shower everytime I am at the gym....
By JeffinKS at 06,Dec,13 13:22 other posts of JeffinKS 

By #286963 at 10,Dec,13 22:01
That is a good resolution MONTED...show 'em what a real man can do to 'raise' the standard in the shower....
By spermkiss at 11,Dec,13 16:41 other posts of spermkiss 
This should be an easy (and fun!) resolution to keep.

Let me make it even more interesting. Make a resolution to not only get a boner in the shower, but also to jack off there. Every time, no matter who's there or what the circumstances.
By #431354 at 13,Dec,13 20:37
By spermkiss at 16,Dec,13 23:07 other posts of spermkiss 
You can do it, man! Any man who's got the balls to post face showing photos of himself fully shaved and fully nude on this site has got to have the balls to jack off in the shower at the gym.

The first time is the hardest (no pun intended). Pretty soon it will become part of your workout routine. After you have exercised all of your other muscles in the gym you can exercise your love muscle in the shower. The other men might be shocked at first, but pretty soon they will admire you for doing it. Most men would like to finish up a workout with a jack off and you'll be the one who has the nerve to actually do it.

Once you have broken the ice, others will probably want to join in. You could have a nice group jack off in the showers. Wouldn't that be fun?
By tb1 at 05,Jan,14 12:33 other posts of tb1 
yes that would be awesome, a HOT circle jerk

By pifad at 17,Dec,13 11:23 other posts of pifad 
My New Years resolution is to be in the same gym shower everytime MONTED is there

By spermkiss at 05,Jan,14 00:04 other posts of spermkiss 
OK, it's the fourth of January. Have you kept your resolution to get a boner every time you go to the gym?

By #445126 at 05,Jan,14 12:30
I've been showing bone several times now, inspired by this convo. Man, it's great. Few smiles, few stares. I'm getting to the point where it gets hard just walking in. Exciting!
By spermkiss at 06,Jan,14 16:58 other posts of spermkiss 
So it's come to the point that getting a hard-on in the locker room is part of your gym routine. You find it exciting and you enjoy the shocked reaction (stares) and the positive response (smiles). It's time to kick it up a notch and jack off in the shower. Do it, man, and tell us all about it.

By Raypark at 11,Feb,14 21:58 other posts of Raypark 
Do you see many completely shaved or shaved below waist men in locker rooms and showers ???

By smiley at 08,Jan,14 14:00 other posts of smiley 
I had a semi boner in a locker room below - was just waiting for someone to come in and get it fully erect...

By Pierogi80 at 08,Jan,14 22:44 other posts of Pierogi80 
Fucking hot!
By smiley at 09,Jan,14 08:32 other posts of smiley 
Thnx xx

By #431354 at 09,Jan,14 05:03
Nice smiley cant wait to see a raging hard on
By smiley at 09,Jan,14 08:34 other posts of smiley 
If I have time, I will try to get it to full size, but might end up with multiple cock pics

By #292697 at 29,Dec,13 01:35
Once in highschool but I had on a tee shirt so no one could c my hard cock I also saw a class mate at early morning practice with a rock hard boner but didn't know what to say
By spermkiss at 05,Jan,14 00:02 other posts of spermkiss 
Ask him if he'd like a blow job.

By #445126 at 29,Dec,13 13:43
Second time now I've shown bone in the locker room. I walked to the shower with it out, and my nuts swinging.

I love it ...hope I don't get in trouble, but now it's gonna be hard to stop.
By #201155 at 29,Dec,13 13:49
I'd have been on my knees sucking you in an instant
By #445126 at 29,Dec,13 13:57
Soo hot. Love locker room sex ...... hard to get.
By #201155 at 29,Dec,13 17:28
I wish I could offer my services!

By #445126 at 26,Dec,13 19:05
I completely boned up in the locker room today ... because I was thinking about this discussion! I liked it! Think I'll do it again!
By spermkiss at 26,Dec,13 19:34 other posts of spermkiss 
Do it! Follow MOUNTED's New Year's resolution to get an erection every time he goes to the gym.

By #445126 at 26,Dec,13 00:51
I love showing a bone at the gym. I get bummed when people don't look at my crotch
By spermkiss at 26,Dec,13 17:00 other posts of spermkiss 
I agree! Getting a hard-on in the locker room or showers and being able to show it off is one of the real joys of going to the gym.

By #431354 at 18,Dec,13 06:30
So, I'm on my last set blastin' my glutes with a set of squats that would make Ferrigno puke from fatigue when I see this short haired goddess across the gym makin' eyes at the Fango's bulge. I crank up the Bullet Boys, get psyched and go over to get the digits. Like two cats of prey in heat, I smell her desire as I walk across the gym floor. I, a panther licking my chops from a freshly fallen Impala, and her, a lust-driven sex-lynx poised to present in a gesture of mating. Smooth Up in Ya pulsed as I popped the buds from my ears and put my line on her.

"Need a spot?" I say. My junk-yard dog in full-on go mode, only neoprene mico-fibers between me and ole girl's no-doubt inflamed nethers.

Turns out she did not need a spot. She was just stretching, and she was a dude. In Fango's defense, I just saw the dude from behind - he must have been some kind of model. Anyway, he didn't hear me so no harm done.

I get downstairs, I'm halfway to the shower and I realize that the Tango's dealing with a full adult boner. What can ya do?... that's the way I roll. The Fangtango's always gotta be ready.
By spermkiss at 18,Dec,13 16:41 other posts of spermkiss 
What can ya do?... The answer is obvious, whip off the shorts and go to the shower with your full adult boner. Didn't you say in a previous post that your New Year's resolution is to get a boner in the shower every time you go to the gym?

With any kind of luck the dude you took to be a "short haired goddess" will join you in the shower.
By #431354 at 18,Dec,13 18:14
I was hoping for that
By spermkiss at 19,Dec,13 01:05 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, make it happen. The next time you go to the gym don't wear a jock or underpants under your gym shorts and get a hard-on in the gym. Let this person see your tented shorts and give a sly wink.
By #431354 at 24,Dec,13 16:08
By spermkiss at 25,Dec,13 16:47 other posts of spermkiss 
I'll take your thumbs up reply to mean that you like my idea. So do it and give us a full report. With any kind of luck you'll be able to tell us about a hot and heavy sex session in the gym showers.

By #299993 at 18,Dec,13 19:48
Not a full boner but close [deleted image]
By spermkiss at 19,Dec,13 01:01 other posts of spermkiss 
Close indeed. Getting a full on, standing up and throbbing hard-on is best, but almost as good is getting a big-on, where your cock is swollen to erection size is also good.

By #265525 at 20,Dec,13 02:39
Thats a hot pic

By #27964 at 14,Nov,10 22:50
Yes wish I was 15 again. My cock get hard constantly,not becuse it dosen?t happen today, but then it was kind of innocent. My best memory are after athletics in shower when we happen to be four of us left. Well I coldn?t hide my hard boner (not even just half-hard) but in the angel throwing a javelin. One of the classmates asked if I weren?t going to jerk-off and under the towel he kept around him I could see that he was hard too. Come on lets do it together, he said. Man, standing in a circle and see the other ones jerking-off and then shooting cum on each other, that moment I would like to take part in once again
By #261269 at 11,Dec,13 18:52
Me too!

By nekekal at 09,Dec,13 23:29 other posts of nekekal 
I almost always have an erection. So, when going to the locker room it is no different. I get naked, get a big hard on, go to the showers and enjoy some soap and hot water.

And while I almost always have a hard on, I almost never get any offers any more to have someone help me with it. I just don't know what is happening to society.

By #220845 at 08,Dec,13 05:57
I remember it took conscious effort not to become erect. Checking out my friends tools and asses.

By spermkiss at 06,Dec,13 16:44 other posts of spermkiss 
Getting an erection in the locker room or showers is one of the joys of going to the gym or pool.

By Odin_york_pa at 04,Dec,13 03:22 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
boners are contagious: In middle school it wasn't uncommon for someone's to stand up on them in the locker room. Once one did there was usually another (or more) to follow. There were times if your's wasn't hard others would point you out. I come from a very small town, henceforth a very small school. Gym classes were maybe 15 boys, and everyone got along and were close friends with another for the most part. It was just like friends teasing each other, nothing was taken personally and was all in the name of fun
By #170523 at 04,Dec,13 05:00
I can tell you did not go to school in York Pa.
By Odin_york_pa at 05,Dec,13 02:29 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
this town is very uptight, certainly didn't go to school around here. I guess you must know of the area?

By johnp at 04,Dec,13 03:38 other posts of johnp 

By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 16,Nov,10 02:48 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
NEVER. NOT EVEN IN JR HIGH WHEN I WOULD GET HARD EVERY TIME I SAT DOWN. NOT EVEN IN THE BATHS WHERE IT IS OK. NOT EVEN AT PSU WHERE THE MENS SHOWER PARTITION START AT YOUR BELLY BUTTON AND GO UP TO THE CEILING. THE BEST STRAIGHT COCK WATCHING SHOWER I EVER SAW. THE NEXT ROWS ARE JUST LEGS AND COCK. THEY CAN'T TELL IF YOUR STARING OR NOT. I DID HAVE TO BE CAREFUL IF I SOAPED MY COCK MORE THN 3 TIMES I STARTED TO GET WOOD.

By #109996 at 09,Nov,10 18:16
It happened to me twice. The first time I was in the shower when my cock started to rise. I was embarassed because there were 4 other guys with me. Having an 8" cock, it was hard to hide it. I did get quite a few stares from the other guys.

The second time I was standing by my locker getting ready to change into my street clothes. A guy whose locker was close to mine "accidentally" brushed my ass. My cock grew instantaneously.
By cheltenham at 15,Nov,10 19:13 other posts of cheltenham 
Why dont you show us your 8 incher.

By Stiffcock47 at 12,Nov,10 17:07 other posts of Stiffcock47 
it was in the swimming bath. I was in the shower and it was an open shower. There are more men showering. My cock started to get hard, and I took my time washing my cock and balls so it would get fully hard. when I looked again, the guys was staring at my cock. I finished my shower and go to my locker.

By #21952 at 09,Nov,10 23:31
I always get hard when I'm naked in the locker room. I can't help it. I can't shower naked with others without getting stiff and can't dry myself in front of others without getting a boner.

I remember once when I was a kid going swimming a few times with my dad, uncle, brother and cousins. My uncle was in the army, a real man's man, his cock was always pointing to the ceiling - it was fucking massive. There's no way anyone could have missed that, but no one batted an eyelid. What's that all about?
By #107983 at 12,Nov,10 10:46
Think my New Years Resolution is to get a gym membership

Adult Discussion Forum