She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Masturbation Question

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #157809 at 02,Jun,11 11:06
How many men have fantasized about a friends partner while masturbating? Male or Female? If so do you ever feel bad after, or was it just a little fantasy

Similar topics: 1.Masturbation Question   2.masturbation question   3.question about masturbation   4.Question to gay guys........   5.A question for circumcised guys  

New Comment

Comments:
By #478298 at 10,Feb,19 22:53
I love to lay back and fantasize while I'm jerking off
[deleted image]
By knewbi at 11,Feb,19 18:00 other posts of knewbi 
Fuck!!! I would love fantasizing about that cock any time....

By knewbi at 11,Feb,19 17:59 other posts of knewbi 
All the time and nope, I do not feel bad at all....

By #574047 at 11,Feb,19 16:25
I love masterbating and always masterbating daily.

By wycowboy at 11,Feb,19 15:20 other posts of wycowboy 
I have many times. Never felt bad about it as I don't think any harm was done

By #579310 at 10,Feb,19 20:59
I had fantasized about my friends wife too many times.But it all stayed in my head, so no harm.

By #568737 at 19,Oct,18 14:30
I’ve certainly masturbated fantasising about a friend’s female partner. With the looks, legs and boobs she’s got any guy would fantasise about her. Hasn’t every guy fantasised about someone’s partner. After all most women and men are someone’s partner!

By allin4cum at 19,Oct,18 14:06 other posts of allin4cum 
I have fantasized about my friend many many times over the years. I always feel real good doing it and after as well. I really do wish I could have a RL experience with him again. yes, we used to bate and have oral sex with each other many years ago before we moved apart.

By #569792 at 19,Oct,18 13:46
All the time and I never feel bad I just enjoy the thoughts I have next time I see her.

By #285354 at 25,Jul,14 10:29
I've fantasized about pleasuring friends and coworkers, thinking how enjoyable it would be if it was not taboo to delight in sex with people that you love and want to feel good.

By cumaddik at 19,Jul,14 14:34 other posts of cumaddik 
I do fantasize about my best friend often when i masturbate, and i love the thought of me sucking him off or getting fucked by him ...but it will remain a fantasy

By #7976 at 04,Jun,11 23:20
Yes, and it's always just a fantasy. I'd never let a situation arise that would jeopardize a good friendship. Good friends are too hard to find and keep.

By #6568 at 02,Jun,11 12:24
I would have thought that most intelligent people fantasise, including about friends and aquaintances. While it stays private it is nobodies business other than the fantasiser.

More difficult to rationalize is when a woman imagines that she is with another man when she is having sex with her partner..... Apparently, this is very common also, bu is hardly just the womans private business.

Adult Discussion Forum