Recent Posts of member mahak

Topics:

SEXUAL ABUSE IN CHILDHOOD - MY EXPERIENCE , YOURS? 14,May,18 07:22
AT 23 I WAS FORCED TO LOOSE MY VIRGINITY BY A LADY OF 38 09,May,18 08:11
My Wife Still Talks about Ex during Sex and Wants Fuck 08,May,18 10:41
FUCKING INDIAN WIFE IN FRONT OF STRANGER 13,Sep,15 12:22
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN REALLY FUCKED BY YOUR WIFE 10,Mar,14 09:42
STRANGER MASTURBATED WITH MY DICK IN CROWDED LOCAL TRAIN IN MUMBAI 01,Jan,14 08:55

By mahak at 06,Dec,18 02:28
True during my early work days..My body used to get tired n in 2 mins I m done...

By mahak at 06,Dec,18 02:27
For me it is more as a defeat then satisfyin..She love to see me shoping her hard pushes

By mahak at 06,Dec,18 02:26
Great....Mine without wine does so often

By mahak at 06,Dec,18 02:25
Great..Hope u got banged

By mahak at 06,Dec,18 02:24
Wish to hAve one like this

By mahak at 23,May,18 17:48
At 5 u could enjoy.. great

By mahak at 23,May,18 03:00
Yep...I felt bad..but it helped me to enjoy my seduction in future

By mahak at 22,May,18 17:30
U have to show strength

By mahak at 21,May,18 17:46
Yes... almost same happened to me...still I could save it till date

By mahak at 21,May,18 17:43
I would love that too..but she must cry n beg for mercy

By mahak at 14,May,18 09:22

By mahak at 13,May,18 11:55
Yes many a times. When I was a **** and also when I was 22.... please see my blog for real incident story

By mahak at 13,May,18 11:53
Standing in a crowded public train so that some stranger get to touch my accidentally and immediately understand with its erection . I was forced to cum there. Please visit my blog for real incident.

By mahak at 11,May,18 07:39
THANKS

By mahak at 10,May,18 09:39
But my innocence was a major turn on for her. Playing with me as per her sweet wish was a joyful for her but in the process I had to cum a lot ...

By mahak at 10,May,18 07:35
yes

By mahak at 09,May,18 11:43
She wanted my cock to be tasted by her much younger **** as well who was of my age . Unfortunately she got married shortly else I would have tasted her ..together ..that would have been an experience for me

By mahak at 09,May,18 11:38
Thanks. Yes it was unexpected and obviously I was no way prepared for it and hence the poor performance of mine. Subsequently she gave me a few more opportunities and I fucked her peacefully . But she was very hungry lady and needed a more matured men to satisfy her . SHE WAS SO CRAZY ABOUT MY THICK COCK THAT SHE WILL SUCK IT AFTER DINNER EVEN WHEN HER HUSBAND WAS IN THE HOUSE .

By mahak at 08,May,18 10:37
Hi. I can tell you about myself . I am straight . Yet have been with guys who played with my cock a number of times , some even tried to fuck my ass . But due to pain I could not take. I dont like it more than just some guy also playing with my cock and me too ..so mutual masturbation is something I enjoy and look forward to ..you can check my blog ..and comment

By mahak at 10,Mar,14 11:14
for me ...after tiring days work...sometimes ..difficult to get hard erection....and in case she is horny that day...my dick has to beg ...

By mahak at 01,Jan,14 12:32
I am 36 male , well built and with strong large dick . I work as white collared executive in Mumbai . I daily travel from DADAR RAILWAY STATION (MUMBAI) to KURLA ( MUMBAI ) by local train . During peak office hours .in first class compartment also you are hard pressed with each other and sometime my dick will feel some excitement after just a rub ,unintentional . I like that but since m a executive ..u know. Some days back I took a very crowded train from Dadar . Fresh I was . It was Monday so more than usual crowd . My hand bag was not able to come with me after my full pull inside the train . So I was concentrating on my bag. Suddenly I felt usual hand of stranger just passing through my deep asleep dick.... . Now I was able to bring the back inside the train and was kept in front ..just ahead of my dick ..pressed against . Surprisingly..the hand of stranger again came ..but this time ..it remained close to my dick and thigh....for few seconds...long enough to know that this is intentional......I was surfing with great effort net on my mobile...... But crowd was so hard pusshing..that repeatedly my dick was touching the sranger's hand....Now it started ..awakening...To my utter surprise..his hand was over it...slightly pressing...I was very embarrassed..how I should I react..Should I kick the men or keep it normal... My dick decided ..to keep it normal..However it was very ack ward ..if someone guess whats happening..how I can allow this.. but that men was upto something. he started pressing it ...holding it with two fingers.my 4 incher started gaining size....slowly it was 7. It ws very difficult to handle the situation..my mobile in my two hands..my bag hanging on my neck/shoulder support..and this men bent to pressing my dick ..now very hard...my bulge was now too strong.....we were not in a position to see each other face..neither we were interested...that men was enjoying more than me .thats for sure...as to me my menhood was questioning me ...but still I was enjoying also..all this in 3 mins only...I was extremely surprised to see the daring of the men..he pull the zip of my pant , before I can think or move..and he put his hand under my undergarment..and the dick was under his custody....It was shocker to me...I was not able to react to his fast actions...he started to rub ..touch of strangers hand made the dick very sensitive..I felt I will cum...I remembered my first encounter with my wife...withing 5 mins I cumed 3 times without penetrating ...its different now I make her moan for 30 mins..Now he was trying hard to take the dick out..I was nervous... station was about to come ...that bastard gutsy men took my dick out...as it was out he gave me a glipmse ...I didnt get the meaning..but my dick immediately ejaculated full in his hands...that he never anticipated..full 8 jerks...I felt very sad truly..I was exposed..a weak men or what...all this..but now I took my dick into my control...put it back . I have to go to office..Luckily it was dark pant..so face saving..I dont know if similar thing has happened to anyone..pls share.

By mahak at 01,Jan,14 12:28
u seem to be very intelligent person...make relevant comment..dear...not...u know...

By mahak at 01,Jan,14 08:58
I am 36 male , well built and with strong large dick . I work as white collared executive in Mumbai . I daily travel from DADAR RAILWAY STATION (MUMBAI) to KURLA ( MUMBAI ) by local train . During peak office hours .in first class compartment also you are hard pressed with each other and sometime my dick will feel some excitement after just a rub ,unintentional . I like that but since m a executive ..u know.
Some days back I took a very crowded train from Dadar . Fresh I was . It was Monday so more than usual crowd . My hand bag was not able to come with me after my full pull inside the train . So I was concentrating on my bag.

Suddenly I felt usual hand of stranger just passing through my deep asleep dick.... . Now I was able to bring the back inside the train and was kept in front ..just ahead of my dick ..pressed against . Surprisingly..the hand of stranger again came ..but this time ..it remained close to my dick and thigh....for few seconds...long enough to know that this is intentional......I was surfing with great effort net on my mobile...... But crowd was so hard pusshing..that repeatedly my dick was touching the sranger's hand....Now it started ..awakening...To my utter surprise..his hand was over it...slightly pressing...I was very embarrassed..how I should I react..Should I kick the men or keep it normal... My dick decided ..to keep it normal..However it was very ack ward ..if someone guess whats happening..how I can allow this.. but that men was upto something. he started pressing it ...holding it with two fingers.my 4 incher started gaining size....slowly it was 7. It ws very difficult to handle the situation..my mobile in my two hands..my bag hanging on my neck/shoulder support..and this men bent to pressing my dick ..now very hard...my bulge was now too strong.....we were not in a position to see each other face..neither we were interested...that men was enjoying more than me .thats for sure...as to me my menhood was questioning me ...but still I was enjoying also..all this in 3 mins only...I was extremely surprised to see the daring of the men..he pull the zip of my pant , before I can think or move..and he put his hand under my undergarment..and the dick was under his custody....It was shocker to me...I was not able to react to his fast actions...he started to rub ..touch of strangers hand made the dick very sensitive..I felt I will cum...I remembered my first encounter with my wife...withing 5 mins I cumed 3 times without penetrating ...its different now I make her moan for 30 mins..Now he was
trying hard to take the dick out..I was nervous... station was about to come ...that bastard gutsy men took my dick out...as it was out he gave me a glipmse ...I didnt get the meaning..but my dick immediately ejaculated full in his hands...that he never anticipated..full 8 jerks...I felt very sad truly..I was exposed..a weak men or what...all this..but now I took my dick into my control...put it back . I have to go to office..Luckily it was dark pant..so face saving..I dont know if similar thing has happened to anyone..pls share.

By mahak at 10,Sep,13 03:53
5 mins ...

By mahak at 24,May,13 17:51
I wud love it. Provided its with stranger n with safety. Condition my wife , who loves to get fucked non stop for as long as possible...I give non stop of 3 mins..she loves it ..but..u know...I wud love to see her moaning noisly while getting fucked hard...

By mahak at 21,Feb,13 10:22
I consider just above average...though i would love it to go another inch in length and 1/2 inch width...my wife will go crazy

By mahak at 16,May,11 15:55
see my nice veins