She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Bi, but want a first man on man time

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #172033 at 08,Jul,11 05:11
Uh well I've finally come to the conclusion that I'm bi sexual. I've had sex at a party with this one girl and I was drunk, but my best friend I've had so many fantasies about and when he would be asleep I would slowly rub his dick and I know he was awake more than once but never stopped me. I wouldn't want something to ruin our relationship but I need to know who I really am, so I sortof want a first time with a guy that's preferably not him... thoughts?