pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Late Bloomers, still developing in my early 20s!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #177131 at 11,Jul,11 15:16
I'm definetly a late bloomer! I didn't start growing chest hair until I turned 21yrs and it's still has alot of developing to do while my facial hair is only starting to grow in a bit. My penis is also still growing, I was 5.5" inches at age 16yrs, 6"inches at age 20yrs and now i'm 6.5"inches at 21yrs, and alot thicker then before? I also noticed that my erections are getting harder/stronger and every month I see small noticable changes in my penis size as well as hair growth everywhere else on my body. I can only guess that i'm still developing, anyone else still developing?

Similar topics: 1.PENIS DEVELOPMENT: Early/ Normal/ Late Bloomer/ Still Waiting   2.Help getting my Dr. to jerk me off.   3.Perving on male neighbour.   4.How old were u the first time u shaved your or someone else’s pubes?   5.Naked in a hotel hallway  

New Comment

Comments:
By WristThick at 10,Sep,11 20:35 other posts of WristThick 
To repeat: I remember how my cock underwent a HUGE growth spurt from 19-21. So for all of you who think you're done, you might have the same luck as I did.

By spermkiss at 16,Aug,11 03:26 other posts of spermkiss 
Except for the part about your penis still growing, you sound pretty normal. Most men get new chest and body hair growth well into their twenties, and most men do not get their full beard growth until that age as well.

I do not know how typical I was, but penis growth was the first sign I had that I was maturing. Within a few short months when I was about thirteen I went from a boy size penis to a fullfledged adult penis. Hair growth didn't start until a year or more later. So there I was with my skinny, hairless boy body with a huge man size dick. Even when my pubic hair began to grow in, I didn't get very much very quickly. In the showers after gym class I was often kidded by other boys about my lack of hair, but no one kidded me about my dick. Mine was the biggest.

By bradyD at 16,Aug,11 02:39 other posts of bradyD 
...at least you've bloomed at all. My cock hasn't grown since I was 15 I think.

By #2331 at 12,Jul,11 14:21
Your dick will be 3ft. long by 30!!
Your done, now grow up mentally!!!
By #59855 at 12,Jul,11 18:41
From Matt's Wife: Troll much?

By pifad at 12,Jul,11 12:42 other posts of pifad 
I didn't grow chest hair until I was 57. Hair on shoulders and back too at same age. My dick is thicker than ever and being 5" for so long was a real shocker when I saw 6'5" on the ruler. Life is good and full of surprises

By #26410 at 11,Jul,11 20:53
I never really grew a thick pubic bush, still dont have a mustache, no chest hair but a happy trail. I guess i'm in that boat with ya

Adult Discussion Forum