Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Marijuana = Being Horny!!!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #203783 at 17,Dec,11 18:03
Why do I always get horny when smoking? I get rock hard and sensitive. I also pre-cum like crazy. It flows out alot

Similar topics: 1.LEGALIZE IT   2.WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOUR HORNY ALONE!?!   3.Should they legalize Marijuana? Either medically or for personal use?   4.HOW HORNY ARE YOU ?   5.Have you ever anonymously chatted with someone you know?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #358797 at 28,Sep,17 15:42
I smoke and I can't personally say it's done anything for my sex drive. Maybe it's the frequency or the amount I smoke, but I don't get all horned up from it.
By RealTitsLover at 29,Sep,17 20:05 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Same here.

However, I was mole$ted in my $leep (pulled it out and played with it) by a guy who said he couldn't help how horny he was because the weed I'd brought over was so strong. This was Christmas Eve, 12 hours later than I'd planned on being there. He said people would be showing up there soon. I was too out of it to comprehend what was going on.

I figured it out early that night though - he definitely slipped me something when we were doing shots. I went over to his house, let myself in and knocked him out in front of his ex-wife, kids (18-20 y/o), and parents, who were visiting for Christmas. Said "sorry folks, he dru.gged me and couldn't keep his hands to himself when I was unconscĐŽous." Grabbed some Bacardi from his liquor cabinet and left.
By #536760 at 29,Sep,17 21:44
Well done.

By #539191 at 28,Sep,17 16:27
The first couple of times I got horny as hell. Then it took away my libido.

By bil47 at 28,Sep,17 11:22 other posts of bil47 
Not only does weed make me horny, it's also conducive to LONG masturbation sessions and more powerful orgasms.

By spermkiss at 07,Jan,12 04:26 other posts of spermkiss 
Marijuana and sex go together hand in glove. They were made for each other.
By #226865 at 19,Jan,12 00:50
Like cock in cunt (or mouth)
By spermkiss at 19,Jan,12 20:47 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, since I'm gay, I lean toward mouth, but I have put my dick in a few pussies. I've even put my tongue in a few, but I'm much more a cocksucker than a clit licker.

By boc at 19,Dec,11 16:57 other posts of boc 
Same here. Has been for over 30 years now. I cut down on my pot smoking several years back and it has also slowed down my sex drive.

There is quite a bit of evidence that while high on THC that intensity and sensitivity increases for all 4 senses (smelling and taste actually being the same).

By #188764 at 18,Dec,11 14:17
I'm always instantly horny when I get high.

Adult Discussion Forum