to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Should they legalize Marijuana? Either medically or for personal use?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #61152 at 13,Dec,10 20:35
I'd love to hear everyone's opinion on this.

Similar topics: 1.LEGALIZE IT   2.Can't get too personal on SYD   3.Why are most Americans circumsised? It is a shame and there is no need!   4.Marijuana = Being Horny!!!   5.Douches  

New Comment

Comments:
By Ravioli_Max at 23,Mar,18 09:28 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Yes, absolutely they should legalize it. Sick people should have the right to use whatever the heck they want, in order to feel better and to try healing themselves. And I believe it should not be heavily taxed and should always be very affordable to everyone. Poor people shouldn't be denied getting it all because they couldn't afford it. I'd feel sorry for them, how about you? It shouldn't be something only for the well-off because the sickened, ailing poor should have just as much right to see if it heals and aides them as others do, of different economic statuses. Health insurance should cover it too, or at least most of the costs of it. I would hope they'd choose to "vape" it or eat it, if doing so would give them as potent a dose as smoking it would. I really h.a.t.e. the idea of the sick finding it to be unattainable because it's either i.l.l.e.g.a.l or too expensive for them or both.

For use of just having fun with it, I say yes, but with limits. Nobody's neighbors should have to breathe it, for one, (the same with cigarette smoke and nowadays some apartment complexes are implementing a rule which is-no smoking allowed anywhere on the entire premises. Medical cannabis use? I don't know what the rules are regarding that when it comes to apartments that ban tobacco smoke) and I feel there should be strict limits regarding its use if the people using it have c.h.i.l.d.r.e.n in the home under the age of 21. No k.i.d. wants their parent to be a pothead. That doesn't mean I think just because somebody's a parent, they shouldn't have any fun. I just think k.i.d.s. should always be put first, even if at times that's an inconvenience.

Also I don't think k.i.d.s. or pets should be subjected to breathing pot smoke or cigarette/cigar/pipe smoke in the home. In fact, in some states it's now i.l.l.egal to smoke in the car if there are k.i.d.s. in the car. How would parents feel about eating it, in moderation, instead of smoking it? For c.h.ildfree people or people who have k.i.d.s who are adults, not so heavy restrictions in using it for "recreation"/fun gets my "vote"...but I would hope they'd choose to not become addicted to it just like I'd hope somebody who enjoys alcohol wouldn't choose to make an addiction out of it and instead show restraint and moderation...but, it's their choice. Just is unacceptable in my outlook if their choices badly affect their k.i.d.s. so I would hope there would be laws in place to protect from that.

For sick people who have pets or c.h.i.l.d.r.e.n in the house, I would hope they could get as much medicinal benefits from it by means of eating it or vaporizing it, as they would by smoking it. As a matter of fact, I don't see why anybody would want to smoke/combust it if there are alternatives. For the legitimately sick with k.i.d.s. in the house, I say restrictions lifted and just explain to them it's medicine. But I don't think the k.i.d.s. should ever have to breathe the smoke, though.

only registered users can see external links

That is a book reading of a book explaining to k.i.d.s how some adults use pot as medicine.

My .

By phart at 23,Mar,18 03:27 other posts of phart 
for medical use in a controlled environment to prevent others from huffing,I can see the need for that for the suffering.
But legal for "fun" hell no.It is a entry level **** that will lead to others being used by a large percentage of the smokers.I know,I am a asshole,but I have watched it be a major contributor to the ruin of several folks I grew up with.
There are a few folks out there that can sit down and smoke a joint and move right along with life and not hurt anything. I wish all of the smokers were that lucky to have the self control to know when to say when.And not want "more" than the pot gives later on.

By #453781 at 23,Mar,18 02:58
Matt's wife. Marijuana is a God given naturally occurring substance. Meth is a bunch of substances, some of them unnatural manufactured in a dirty cheap way and then shipped off to be spread around poor uneducated communities. You live a seriously deluded life if you think legalizing meth will have the same positive outcome as legalizing weed.

By #551358 at 23,Mar,18 02:46
Absolutely.

By veryshyguy at 22,Mar,18 23:38 other posts of veryshyguy 
Both are legal here in Colorado! The medial pot is doing a lot of great things for many people. As for the personal use pot, people should realize the pot is much more potent than what folks had in the 60s and 70s!

It has caused some harm to some folks who don't know how to use it properly. Some use too much and it is causing harm all to way for some to have serious medical problems.

But it is a windfall for some cities as it is bringing in a lot tax revenue.

I don't partake in either, but if I had cancer and undergoing chemo, I certainly would seek out the medical weed to help with my appetite and to mitigate some of the side effects of chemo.

I have no personal opinion on the personal use. As long as they do it in private and don't drive, I don't care.

By dgraff at 22,Mar,18 23:08 other posts of dgraff 
As an old head from the 70s I have one thing to say on this matter. Peace pot and micro dot
By kebmo at 22,Mar,18 23:28 other posts of kebmo 
I'm looking forward to the edibles! There should be some really cool stuff on the market. The ball is rolling and there are two companies on the Toronto Stock Exchange.

The majority of Canadians support this legislation and our Prime Minister's electoral platform in 2015 included a promise to legalise pot.

In Canada you can fairly easily get a prescription for medical marijuana which is hugely abu-sed of course. Sore back? Break a leg? Sprained toe? Here, have some pot. These doctors will also see their practices go to pot because the pot users won't have to come to them any more.

By kebmo at 22,Mar,18 22:47 other posts of kebmo 
Today the bill to legalise cannabis has passed another step in the Canadian senate. This is another major step to clear the path to implement the law on July 1st (Canada Day) of this year! There are a couple of more steps to go but we're on our way to doing the right thing. I'm not much of a smoker but it really is the right thing to do. Our federal and provincial governments could use the tax revenue. Celebrating Canada's 151st birthday on July 1st will be a bit smoky this year.

Today we became a lot closer to the light at the end of the tunnel.

By #10886 at 15,Dec,10 22:17
Sooooo, how bout them Yankees!!!
By #59855 at 16,Dec,10 02:12
From Matt's Wife:

By #59855 at 15,Dec,10 22:12
From Matt's Wife: Honestly I don't like this debate on here, it pisses me off and I don't have fun when i am pissed off. It makes me want to leave. I get enough of this crap at the office

By #2331 at 15,Dec,10 11:56
Matt52-Meth is dangerous because it can blow up.
Get high on life!!!
By #59855 at 15,Dec,10 18:06
From Matt's Wife: There are dipshits out there that are arguing that it should be legalized. Look it up

By #59855 at 15,Dec,10 06:12
From Matt's Wife: Well why not make meth legao too, it has medicinal value and you can lose weight with it.

By #7976 at 14,Dec,10 22:26
I have changed my opinion over the years and at the moment, I don't think that being illegal is doing anything but costing the taxpayer a lot of money and taking a lot of time from all levels of Government. As long as alcohol and cigarettes are legal, then grass should be monitored, approved by the FDA, and available with a huge tax on it. As for medical use, certainly it should be available with all the attendant monitoring of any other medication.

Morally, ethically, and socially, I think overindulgence in any of the three things I've mentioned is stupid and obtrusive to those who aren't indulging. And, they come with a high risk ill effects on humans. So, in a nut shell, it's stupid to use them beyond a social or medical level. .

By #80974 at 13,Dec,10 22:15
Yes. Legalize the use of marijuana for adults. O.K..... go ahead and let the government tax and regulate the sales. Just like booze. Prohibition doesn't work. It only wastes a whole lot of time, effort and tax dollars. It also creates incredibly stupid and futile drug wars that end up claiming more lives than any and all drug abuse possibly could. Criminalizing any "vice" isn't going to stop anyone from doing what they want to do. Isn't that obvious? Making drugs (and prostitution & gambling for that matter) illegal simply drives the activity underground, and makes the commerce of said activity the sole domain of organized crime. This has been going on forever, yet nobody seems to learn.
By #6568 at 13,Dec,10 22:31

Adult Discussion Forum