Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Rating piture categories

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #5532 at 20,Jan,12 14:46
We try not to bitch or go on any negative rants, however i am irritated today. We post a pic in the past couple of days of my guy's hanging cock and balls. We are primarily on the Show Your Cunt site, not the SYD side of things. Therefore we post our pics on SYC. We placed this pic under "miscellaneous". That is the most accurate description for the pic on SYC. But lo and behold, some troll with nothing better to do than decide where OUR picture belongs dinged us for 10 points because we miscategorized OUR pic. It cost us another 5 points to place it back in the miscellaneous category. REALLY? Are there really people who have nothing better to do than decide where OUR pictures belong. It would be safe to say that I am very pissed off.

Similar topics: 1.THOSE CATEGORIES AGAIN   2.looking for explination if possible   3.RATING......   4.Member Rating   5.Categories  

New Comment

Comments:
By fila1305 at 20,Jan,12 23:07 other posts of fila1305 
I can see Admin's point since it's obviously a dick and balls. (Very nice hangers, by the way. ) And when uploading a pic you can always choose between SYC and SYD.

But I guess you're not the only ones, because lately I was surprised by the amount of women shown on pics in the "miscellaneous"-category on SYD. Looks like the category punishment is a bit random. It just depends on if you are reported or not.

By admin at 20,Jan,12 15:29 other posts of admin 
You posted pure dick into cunts misc idk what else you expected... People come there to see women, not dicks.

People who watch are the people to decide what they want to see. If you do not want your pics to be judged, just upload them as uncategorized, this way they will be visible only to visitors of your profile.
By #5532 at 20,Jan,12 16:03
We have a page as a couple, so they can expect to see both. Fair enough it seems to me. We like them to be seen so we do categorize them. And yes, we do see dicks on the SYC side, although seeing women is much more prevalent. We (and many other couples, and singles) do come here to see both I would suggest.
By admin at 20,Jan,12 22:47 other posts of admin 
If you want to show pics ONLY to people who visit your profile and expect to see both kind of pics, you should post them as "uncategorized".

But if you post pics into categories, where people see them without even knowing whose profile they are from - you should expect that your pics can be flagged as incorrect category.

By inca47 at 20,Jan,12 21:04 other posts of inca47 
On many occasions I have visited a page on SYC to find omly pics of penis's and the page says clearly it is a male. Where are all the guardians of this site on these occasions? Admin states "people come on here to see women not dicks" Where do we go from here?
By admin at 20,Jan,12 22:45 other posts of admin 
Many people do not visit individual profiles. Some profiles can be even never visited in their lifetime. But people watch pics by categories where the pics get into "recent" right when they are posted.

And I said "come there" not "come here". "There" was specifically referred to misc cunt section.

Though I don't really know why I'm wasting my time explaining obvious mechanics of this site. Those who failed to understand them until now won't understand it anyway.

By #2331 at 20,Jan,12 16:25
Admin-Female pics are posted here-are you blind?
By admin at 20,Jan,12 22:37 other posts of admin 
No. But apparently you are. "We post a pic in the past couple of days of my guy's hanging cock and balls."

This is the pic
[deleted image]

and it's under misc cunts where it should not be. I do not care about categories, but it's kinda obvious. People who lurk in cunts section are looking for cunts, not for dicks.

By Ray10754 at 20,Jan,12 18:05 other posts of Ray10754 
And not to mention the guys that have woman as there profile picture Well I gusess some thing just dont make sence!! I try to do as needed here and truthfully dont care what is on anyones profile.But I do like reading the fourms and will reply when I think i should

By #147052 at 20,Jan,12 15:13
Egos dictate what is judged here. Everybody has one but some are just a little more judgmental and, often, are way out of line.

Adult Discussion Forum