Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Really unsure

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #197831 at 05,Feb,12 23:11
Pretty sure im not gay, but sometimes think im in the wrong body. As a guy i dont think i could be with another guy. But at times i feel very feminine and like to crossdress when im thinking this way theres nothing more i want to do than suck cock and take it up the arse. I have a couple of dildos i enjoy playing with. I would love to find a guy who would play along with my alter ego and treat me as there "girl" . My only problem is there are so many fake and dishonest people out there im scared shitless to proceed with anything. Dildos are fun and make me cum , but after a while this jsut gets boring I want to experience a real warm cock and to feel someone push into me not just me pushing a dildo in. I have much respect for anyone who has come out and basicy just does not give a fuck what others or society thinks. Maybe one day ill find my way out of this prison but for the moment it sucks

Similar topics: 1.Vasectomy   2.the girls says I have a big cock, but...   3.Requested ass (rosebud) pics. Should I?   4.Is craigslist a safe place to post for encounters?   5.Sex in front of a mirror  

New Comment

Comments:
By #68656 at 07,Feb,12 17:27
Further to my last post I received the reply below from an interested party from whom I requested a second opinion.

-----------------------

" I doubt the individual is breaking out of ANY prison, as the individual is professing to want to engage in that which is known at times AS 'prison behavior'. My advice is keep things out of their ass, and start working on the identity issues. Placing things in their anus is not going to make that challenge any easier or clearly understood.

My advice, in the end is: You were born a male, start acting like one and be content with the life God has given you, in the body God has given you.

I cannot identify with this 'wrong body' perception. God doesn't make mistakes.

The issue is not what others or society thinks. From the health standpoint, it's the concerns over what the individual DOES, and this individual is considering engaging in potentially dangerous behaviors, putting HIMself, others and society at risk. We don't care about the personality issue, he can fantasize all he wants and diddle himself all he wants in private; when he starts engaging in potentially dangerous, degrading and deadly sexual behaviors with others and putting the consequences into the public realm, that is an entirely different matter. "
By bigone21 at 07,Feb,12 18:24 other posts of bigone21 
what a load of bullshit!!

god doesn't make mistakes??
you were born a male, start acting like one??

and homosexual sex is potentially dangerous, degrading and deadly sexual behavior??

please, move from showyourdick.org to showyourcross.org!!

By Ray10754 at 07,Feb,12 20:34 other posts of Ray10754 
Well said Bigone !! There are those that feel compeled to continue to preach on here.He must have way to much time on his hands, to actully seek a second opinion for a topic here,then post what was supposed to be the answer.This individule must lead a boring life!We have bumped heads here on many other topics in the past,most of his comments are in the negitve venue no mater what the topic.

By bigone21 at 07,Feb,12 19:42 other posts of bigone21 
shybygui, forget about labeling yourself, it doesn't matter if you are straight or gay or somewhere up the mile inbetween! maybe it will take some years to discover your sexuality, it's not uncommon i think if you feel different from mainstream. it took me more than 10 yours to come out, and very happy i did. after that struggle, it's a piece of cake! there's no wrong or right, and certainly NO ONE should judge you in any way! don't let them!! take care in your struggle to BE FREE!!

Adult Discussion Forum