Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

MY GIRL LEFT ME BECAUSE OF MY COCK

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #234920 at 18,Feb,12 14:28
PLEASE TELL ME THAT MY COCK ISNT AS BAD AS MY X GFRIEND SAYS

Similar topics: 1.The Way Your Balls Hang   2.kissing a striper   3.Cock Worship   4.Hydrocele - big balls   5.Left Vs Right  

New Comment

Comments:
By fancyabit at 23,Feb,12 04:29 other posts of fancyabit 
she's nit picking! your cock looks great to me. In fact I would love to see it fucking my wife!!

By #234920 at 18,Feb,12 15:02
thanks people, no its not smelly, she said it just didnt do it for her
By yellowman at 22,Feb,12 22:06 other posts of yellowman 
So she wasn't really your girl friend then, she was attempting to be the friend of your cock.
In other words, if all that she was focussed on was your cock (which looks more than perfectly nice) then you are well rid of her.

By #147052 at 20,Feb,12 16:07
I can see why she is your ex...your cock looks very nice to me did not she ever see it in the light of day? What waste on her part. Bring it over to my house and we will give further scrutiny.

By cupar at 20,Feb,12 13:50 other posts of cupar 
Never heard of having a big dick as a reason before or any sized dick. Its the performance that counts .

By Ablaze at 20,Feb,12 00:39 other posts of Ablaze 
It was happen the same with me,some pussy are too small. Her was very shallow.
Your cock looks pretty good. Find other girl or boy or both kinds of them friends to enjoy your cock.
It is very surprising, but some women don't like big cocks, because they own small pussies.

By #13898 at 19,Feb,12 18:08
It's curved slightly which some might not like and you're not circumcised which many don't like but to know the difference she must be experienced...and that's not always a good thing. It might also be too big and some girls can't handle the larger sizes. I don't mean "handle" I mean accomodate. Did she make a fuss when you were right up her?

By #150239 at 18,Feb,12 17:20
I suspect that there was another reason she left because your cock lacks nothing. Count your blessings.
By bigone21 at 18,Feb,12 21:21 other posts of bigone21 
hear hear!!

By 3fdfd at 19,Feb,12 16:22 other posts of 3fdfd 
I agree w/ Olderguy. She left for whatever reason. Your cock is the "excuse" - there's nothing wrong with your cock. Did she say what was wrong w/ it ?

By slipper at 18,Feb,12 22:50 other posts of slipper 
Too vague... what exactly did she not like? Was it too large for her? I've seen this happen. Or...? Okay, I saw "didn't do it for her." I'd say she means that about YOU, but your cock was a safer target. Time to move on... All the best.

By staudacher at 18,Feb,12 19:28 other posts of staudacher 
Id she left that cock, then she must have a big azz puss!

By gradurgaur at 18,Feb,12 15:01 other posts of gradurgaur 
my friend there is nothing wrong with your cock or your body for that matter..your gf must been one werd girl for leaving ...Am sorry she left you but you know what am sure there is lot of girls and guys that wil love to be with you so dont be sad about this..

By #225414 at 18,Feb,12 14:44
Absolutely nothing wrong with your cock it looks great, your better off without her if she's like that

Adult Discussion Forum