Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

ever been sexually attracted to/ liked a friend who's "straight"? What do I do?? would love any advice

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #127030 at 22,Feb,12 05:05
If any of you guys have been in this situation or have any advise, please comment!

Similar topics: 1.I'm straight as can be, but love dick, anyone else?   2.Straight male, but would suck a dick.   3.Big brother Gay what should i do (advice)   4.How to "get with" a friend! Stories welcomed!   5.VIRGIN ADVICE FOR FIRST TIME!!!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #201583 at 22,Feb,12 06:09
Keep your friend a friend. Friendship is forever, infatuations have a shelf life.
By #147052 at 23,Feb,12 19:52
some of the best advice given here in a long time

By bigone21 at 22,Feb,12 21:48 other posts of bigone21 
like said above: forget about it! i have been in this situation for years in my twenties, even had sex with the guy sometimes when we were drunk...

he forgets all about it, and your desire just grows and grows...

there is this song: if you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with!!

and that's the truth!!

get on, get over him! there are nice & great guys out there! don't waste your time on the one that had a chance and did not want you!! you will be better off!!

By #219790 at 22,Feb,12 20:28
Wow, i've been wondering this for a long time as well...

Wonderful an invaluable advise, thanks for posting.

By spermkiss at 22,Feb,12 16:58 other posts of spermkiss 
This is a very delicate situation and as cumdump, JohnS and steve8211 have so wisely advised you, friends are valuable and you do not want to ruin a good friendship over your lust.

However, as a gay man who's had quite a few straight friends over the years, perhaps I can give you some further insight. In most cases the friend and I eventually ended up in bed and in no case did it ruin our friendship. Indeed, it generally brought us closer together.

But you've got to wait until he's ready to take it to that level. You can discreetly let him know that you find him attractive, but DO NOT MAKE ANY DIRECT ADVANCES because if he's not ready it will frighten him off, sex will never happen and you'll probably spoil your friendship. Wait for him to initiate intimate contact. This could take weeks or months or years and it may never happen at all, but if sex is to be truely satisfying for both parties, they both have to be ready for it.

Good luck.

By steve8211 at 22,Feb,12 12:42 other posts of steve8211 
Don't mess with a friendship

Adult Discussion Forum