She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

A MESSAGE TO MY FRIENDS FROM ROUTEMASTER

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #14216 at 29,Feb,12 14:22
Hello everyone, I am SO sorry if it seems like I have been ignoring you and your messages but I have been away for a few days recently. My **** has cancer which has spread so I am afraid I have had other things on my mind and I am on call to go away again at any time if the situation worsens, I just wanted to let you all know I haven't forgotten you but, as you can imagine, I am very depressed and upset at the bad news and can't really think of anything else at the moment. But I will try and get round to replying to you all as soon as I can. In the meantime, I hope all is well with you and rest assured you are NOT forgotten nor being ignored, I hope you understand the way things are outside of SYD for me at the moment. Thank you, my love and best wishes to you all