Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

HIV - How do you know???

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #55295 at 08,Mar,12 15:45
Dumb question, but sucking a condom covered cock is like licking dry paint off a wall. So how can one hook up for a casual sans condom blowjob, without contrcting HIV (or others)???

New Comment

Comments:
By #672017 at 17,Oct,22 17:13
Most guys in the "scene" these days seem to be on a medication called "PrEP" ro prevent contracting HIV.

only registered users can see external links

It might be worth looking into!
By #275407 at 17,Oct,22 18:10
Nah, I wouldn't take prep just so I could have sex with hiv infected people. I'm very picky who I choose to be with and would rather not have sex at all.

By yeehawboyy at 17,Oct,22 15:38 other posts of yeehawboyy 
whenever I get my bloodwork done I also get an STD test done at the same time!

By #678362 at 12,Sep,22 08:03
Think I would not want to know.

By PITBULL at 06,Sep,22 18:12 other posts of PITBULL 
You don't get HIV from oral sex on a man. However, if you swallow his semen and he is HIV positive there is a possiblity you will get infected. This includes him ejaculating in your ass.
By Ananas2xLekker at 08,Sep,22 18:39 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
That's mostly accurate, but let me add a bit too that.

The virus can only be transmitted from blood or bodily fluids that contain the virus,
to the blood of another person. Sperm contains the virus, but would die in the stomach. However, the virus could enter the body through lesions in the mouth, throat, anus or intestines. The rectum's lining is thin and damages easily during anal sex, which may allow HIV to enter the body. It's much more rare for the virus to enter through lesions in the mouth and throat, which makes oral sex less risky. Also, saliva has a virus inhibiting function.

It's off course best for men with changing sexual contacts to have safe sex and to get tested together, with a partner they choose to be monogamous with, before dropping the protection. HIV tests are faster these days. The 4th generation test is reliable 6 weeks after infection.

But like others are saying; there are many other STD's to worry about.

I'm not a medical professional or virologist, so people should also do their own research. But what I said seems to be the medical consensus, which I found after some 10 minutes of internet research and which is consistent with what I previously picked up, because of a job related interest in viruses and vaccines.
By PITBULL at 08,Sep,22 23:26 other posts of PITBULL 
just be safe
By Ananas2xLekker at 09,Sep,22 18:09 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Thanks, you too.
Personally, I have the same girlfriend for 23 years now and I'm as faithful
as a sheepdog. It would need to be a pretty good offer, before I would cheat.
We only bought a pack of condoms once, because she needed antibiotics and that messes up the anti-conception pill. Except for two, the whole pack expired long ago.

By PSerect at 06,Sep,22 18:04 other posts of PSerect 
Beleive it or not, HIV is more difficult to catch than most other STI. Really, look it up. As long as you dont have open sores or bleeding gums and you inspect the cock you are about to suck for scrapes, lesions, etc and find none, then you should be ok. Keep in mind though that the most common STIs you can catch from sucking cock are Herpes, gonorrhea/chlamydia,and syphilis. Best way to minimize your risk is not to just judge the penis, but also take a close look at the life support system for that penis. Does he look like he takes care of himself? Is he clean? Are his clothes and hair clean? Does he talk in complete sentences? Understand what Im getting at? Everything has a risk to it. I always understood the risk and told myself it was an acceptable risk for the pleasure it brought me. After many years and literally thousands of penises, I have yet to contract and STIs.

By #644817 at 09,Aug,22 10:06
I understand the digestive system destroys hiv. I finally just went for it. Sucked and swallowed. About six times in a couple of weeks. Washed a lot before and after including oral rinsing with mouthwash.. Nauseated a bit from so much mouthwash? Since then I did some damage eating. Chips crackers and captain crunch should be avoided lol. Taking a break now.
--------------------------------------- added after 37 hours

He left because no one here would hook up with him. If you eat tortilla chips pretzels anything that damages your mouth don’t go down.
By Dev01 at 10,Aug,22 02:56 other posts of Dev01 
Too late, He has already passed from HIV. No chips or crackers will help
By Sir-Skittles at 10,Aug,22 23:04 other posts of Sir-Skittles 

By spermkiss at 08,Mar,12 20:17 other posts of spermkiss 
Tridian has given excellent advice. Now may I elaborate a bit?

First of all, he is absolutely correct when he says that there is no such thing as zero risk sex, even when using a condom. The same thing could be said about any aspect of life. Even stepping out on your front porch to pick up the morning paper carries some risk. Every man will have to do his own risk/benefit analysis in each sexual encounter, but oral sex, both giving and receiving and even including swallowing, is not a high risk activity.
By #275407 at 10,Aug,22 05:28
Unless you just brushed your teeth, or have open soars in your mouth or dental problems.
By spermkiss at 10,Aug,22 15:25 other posts of spermkiss 
A wise addition.

Adult Discussion Forum