Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Strap on

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #255905 at 02,May,12 22:45
Do you girls love strap on sex with your man.
Do you guys love it?
My wife is starting to really enjoy it and loves the power she can easily get over me. I guess the role reversal is pretty good for us all around.

Similar topics: 1.Strap on   2.Strap-on   3.Girlfriend wants strap-on play!! Women's opinons welcome!!!   4.I want to strap-on fuck my husband   5.Strap-on domination  

New Comment

Comments:
By #423426 at 31,Oct,18 08:48
[deleted image] Here's me being fucked by my girl. While I like it, I'd say it's more the thought of it than the actual sensation I like, I mean me being wide open for her, literally, with all inhibitions out of the window. Physical sensation wise, I much prefer fingers, tongues, and smaller toys.

By #516354 at 31,Oct,18 05:53
My ex wife(also my Mistress)used to fuck me with Her strap on whilst we would cam online to humiliate me.At first I used to **** it,but after some time began to enjoy it,so it was no longer a punishment but became a pleasure.

By smokieb69 at 31,Oct,18 04:51 other posts of smokieb69 
Yes, I recently convinced my wife to fuck my ass with a strap on
It took a while to convince her, but now she seems to enjoy it. I think she likes the power dominance, the vibe in the harness that works on her clit and the enjoyment that I get from the fucking. It’s been amazing!

By #568296 at 21,Oct,18 02:22
My friends wife caught us naked sucking each others cocks. she put on a strap on and fucked me hard and rough

By #536462 at 13,Aug,17 04:40
Wife fucks me up the ass all the time

By spermkiss at 07,Jun,12 18:53 other posts of spermkiss 
I'm as gay as pink ink, but I'm only lukewarm to the idea of getting fucked. 'Haven't done it in years.

But look at all these straight men who like to take it in the ass with a strap on. There are also a lot of straight men who like to take a real dick in the ass. Heaven knows I've fucked plenty of them.

By cockbot3000 at 17,May,12 01:16 other posts of cockbot3000 
We haven't tried it yet but I love the idea and can't wait to do it!

By mikeyd270 at 17,May,12 01:05 other posts of mikeyd270 
I would love Cum4Steffi to fuck me with her strap on!!!

By Ablaze at 15,May,12 12:07 other posts of Ablaze 
I love strap-on very much to fill my ass, but can't often to meet a girl who wanna fuck me with strap-on. And I love when the woman fuck me to make me handjobs at the same time. It is extreme pleasure !

By #6437 at 15,May,12 11:29
YES!!! I love to get fucked by my wife with a strapon and i also love to give her blowjobs while dressed as a slut

Adult Discussion Forum