Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Does it seem that things have taken a RUDE turn in the forum of late?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #89828 at 28,Jun,12 23:03
Or, have folks ALWAYS been this mean and I am just noticing it now?

Similar topics: 1.Are folks getting more mean than usual on SYD/SYC lately?   2.What is with guys that are from India being very Rude ?   3.Do sleazy comments turn you on, or gross you out?   4.Am I the only oneā€¦   5.An Observation...  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 30,Jun,12 17:33 other posts of spermkiss 
This has always been a problem here on the Forum. I sort of doubt that's it's gotten any worse lately. Click on my "other posts" and pull up my Forum post "An Appeal for Civilized Conduct on the Forum" posted back on December 7, 2010, more than a year an a half ago.
By admin at 30,Jun,12 22:26 other posts of admin 
I can add rating system to the forum so that many minuses accumulated by some user will result in blocking the user. Similar to ban in chat. But looking at what's happening in chat I guess it will be quite pointless.

By the way, if you put a member into your blacklist - you cannot see his posts here on forum or in chat. But 99% of you just can't stand it. You just have to see what the people you do not like write...

Yet in the same time you, like small kids, are expecting that some father make you all behave well. My policy is that I'm not your father, you are grown up men and many even much older than me. I simply give you instruments to ignore or punish those you do not like. But you chose not to use them.

You can't drag a swine out of dirt. Many people are stupid, rude and scandalous by their nature. In real life you don't see it usually, because they have severe risks of punishment and hide their dark sides. In internet they have an illusion of invincibility and show their true self. Nothing new in this, really.
By #89828 at 30,Jun,12 22:47
I am not sure that such a point system would do any good, ADMIN. Some users would just find a way to manipulate the system in order to target innocent victims.
Your advice to ignore or blacklist is the best idea.
By admin at 30,Jun,12 23:07 other posts of admin 
Indeed, that was my thought too. People here would just turn it into another instrument of war.

By #85103 at 29,Jun,12 17:22
You are so right! I've had chats with a few friends here about this. I very rarely post any comments in the forums anymore because of the abusive stuff that follows. Sad.
By #89828 at 29,Jun,12 17:31
I have never been able to understand the "thug" mentality. How does being a rude jerk actually brighten up a person's day?
By #85103 at 29,Jun,12 17:35
I think they mostly get off on thinking they have some kind of power from it. I just ban them so I can't wee what they write anyway
By admin at 30,Jun,12 22:41 other posts of admin 
You guys are like first day on the internet.

This kind is known long ago - only registered users can see external links

Ignoring them is the best way to deal with them. So your common sense is excellent.
By #268785 at 30,Jun,12 22:49
Lol. love the picture of the troll.
By admin at 30,Jun,12 23:05 other posts of admin 
This picture is rather too honorable for an average troll who is quite primitive both in his motivations and methods. There are some useful and creative trolls who prey on pretentious stupidity instead of aggravating innocent people, but they are rare.

The picture itself was invented on DeviantArt forums and spread through 4chan and other image boards. only registered users can see external links

By #242124 at 29,Jun,12 14:05
Its because bampots like you leave shitty posts like this one in the forum.
By admin at 30,Jun,12 14:22 other posts of admin 
You recommended me recently to read forums in search of other abusive posts. Guess what, this is already 3rd abusive post from you that I noticed. No much other abusive posts though...
By #89828 at 30,Jun,12 16:46
Thanks, ADMIN!
By spermkiss at 30,Jun,12 17:37 other posts of spermkiss 
I, too, say "Thank you, site administrator". I made this request a year and a half ago in my Forum post "An Appeal for Civilized Conduct on the Forum".

By #242124 at 30,Jun,12 18:56
This is a prime example of some of the pointless discussion forum questions.
By admin at 30,Jun,12 22:16 other posts of admin 
If it's pointless for you then just pass by. No need to be rude.
By Ray10754 at 30,Jun,12 22:33 other posts of Ray10754 

By #6568 at 29,Jun,12 07:28
I think the main cause of this 'problem' is that many people coming here think that becasue this is a site about genitalia it automatically follows that we are all base perverts without either intelligence or culture......

......And actually among the regulars that is far from the truth!
By admin at 30,Jun,12 14:21 other posts of admin 
Honestly, I find it surprising that an essential part of regulars here in terms of common sense are far above average even for some professional forums.

By bella! at 28,Jun,12 23:15 other posts of bella! 
SYD/SYC mirrors real life. Some personalities are mild, some strong. Some words sensitive, some words harsh. Some voices soft, some voices loud. It's all about perception; who's right or who's wrong... but that is life.

Adult Discussion Forum