Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Perkey Dick

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #265360 at 07,Jul,12 18:37
What can I do to keep my dick perky while at a nude beach, It has a tendency to try to hide while soft. Is there something you can take or rub on it to keep it full, but not hard? This is not a joke.

Similar topics: 1.let's vote about "longdick" out or in??   2.do i have a small dick average dick or big dick just curious?   3.Father and son - silimar dick?   4.first time getting my dick stroked and sucked by a guy   5.lunch time  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 10,Jul,12 05:39 other posts of slipper 
Take advantage of what you have... some really like/prefer a small one like yours, even (or especially) when soft.

By spermkiss at 08,Jul,12 01:05 other posts of spermkiss 
This is always a delicate balancing act at a nude beach. Guys want to keep their dicks slightly aroused so that they look big but they don't want to get a standing up and throbbing hard-on. It's also almost impossible to do. Once you become excited and your dick starts to get big, it's all but impossible to put on the brakes and not go any further. The best solution is to just let it get hard and don't worry about it. Don't play with it or even touch it and don't attempt to hide it. Just continue on as if you didn't have an erection.

As littlecUnt has suggested, a cockring does enhance the appearance of your equipment. It makes everything look bigger. Try one. I wear mine 24/7 everywhere I go, including nude beaches.

Adult Discussion Forum