Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Fucking category nazi's

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #264861 at 12,Jul,12 11:39
This site has them.

Similar topics: 1.Wrong category?   2.Admin deducting points WTF?????   3.Wrong category   4.FUCKING PICTURES   5.Category's  

New Comment

Comments:
By MoeJoe at 15,Jul,12 12:26 other posts of MoeJoe 
Most people categorize properly, but if they don't.....who the fuck should care!
By bella! at 15,Jul,12 12:44 other posts of bella! 
What if.......your pics are prematurely pushed off the "recently posted normal dicks" page because someone decided to upload a bunch of pussy pics? I'm just sayin'..........

By #264861 at 12,Jul,12 14:21
It was a picture of my girlfriend and I, she had just barely the tip of my dick in her mouth, other than that my whole dick is visible and her head is barely visible at all, so I left it in the regular dicks category
By admin at 12,Jul,12 15:45 other posts of admin 
You do not understand that this site is visited by both gay and straight people. While straight men may be greeting such photo on a main page some gay men may find it disgusting. Hence the categories and thus your photo was flagged.

It's in FAQ, but I repeat it again: The categories on this site are not about what people like to see, but about what they are do not like to see.
By #57759 at 12,Jul,12 17:06
could u make that a little clear or am I just slow?
By admin at 12,Jul,12 18:34 other posts of admin 
The example was just above that phrase. What part of "gay people may not like photo of a woman doing BJ" is not clear?

Adult Discussion Forum