Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

getting redirected automatically while going to this site

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #205329 at 28,Jul,12 04:51
Has any one else had trouble getting on either one of the SYC/SYC sites? I tried 3-4 times tonight and kept getting directed to another site. It did it automatically. Each time I typed in the address and hit enter, it would switch me by itself.

Similar topics: 1.did anyone prefer this site when your most recent upload was automatically put on the main page.   2.For Admin   3.If you comment in one language does it translate automatically?   4.The somewhat disturbing end of dick.net?   5.why does the site keep loging me out?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #218130 at 30,Jul,12 06:27
Having the"too many connections" or "bad gateway" problem again. Server must be overloaded

By #164428 at 28,Jul,12 19:26
I got kicked out. It said I wasn't me, basically. Then, I signed in, and shortly thereafter, I got kicked out again. And some settings changed. Yikes!
By #205329 at 30,Jul,12 06:20
I'll vouch for you Steffi.....

By #287706 at 28,Jul,12 16:26
Could be a virus, run a complete scan on your system and don't forget to first clear out history cookies etc.
By #68656 at 28,Jul,12 16:46
As I was also going to suggest, it tends to sound like a "redirector" virus.
If he was using a mobile phone or tablet I understand that some applications have been corrupted.
By #205329 at 30,Jul,12 06:10
Thanks guys. I'll give the scan a try..

By spermkiss at 28,Jul,12 16:45 other posts of spermkiss 
No problem getting on, but for the last two days I haven't been able to sign out. Has anyone else run into this? Site administrator, is something wrong?

Adult Discussion Forum