Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

The somewhat disturbing end of dick.net?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by soundsgreat87 at 22,Jul,14 18:08  other posts of soundsgreat87
I figure a number of you have also frequented dick.net, but as of last week it seems to have fallen off the face of the internet...

Last Tuesday I believe it was, the site suddenly redirected to a Youtube video by the site owner. The video was very strange and consisted of him visiting his doctor for supposedly the last time, and he ranted and raved about winning the lottery, then ran out of the building. This video has since been taken down and his entire Youtube channel has been deleted, but dick.net still redirects to it (and gives an error about the video being unavailable).

What's more disturbing is the site owner's twitter account, ShaunAKABear. In the space of only about two days last week, he posted over 1,200 tweets of gibberish and ranting. He also posted pictures of what seems to be his office with scribbling on the walls. There has been no activity on the account since the 18th.

I'm honestly a little afraid for his well-being and wonder if we should contact someone. His video said his doctor was Dr. Sdao of Kaiser Permanente, which matches up with where he lives (San Francisco).

Similar topics: 1.increasing sperm output   2.Want to play a game?   3.Members private messages   4.Page Creepers   5.Who else likes eating Toe Jam and Armpit Juice and other built up body crud?  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 30,Jul,14 21:23 other posts of slipper 
Of course, there is no reason that the entire thing couldn't have been the result of a hack... It would seem to me believable that the site & owner would make a desirable target for assorted extreme nutters.

Glad it's back!!!
By #449168 at 30,Jul,14 23:39
yeah,me too!!

By soundsgreat87 at 29,Jul,14 16:24 other posts of soundsgreat87 
And it's back up! Hopefully Dick Hunter can get the help he needs and someone to take over the site for him.

By #466936 at 27,Jul,14 20:46
What I would really like to see here: that you can sort your pics as you wish. I don't want to push down my favorites when uploading new stuff.

By #466936 at 26,Jul,14 19:41
dick.net has an announcement
By soundsgreat87 at 26,Jul,14 20:28 other posts of soundsgreat87 
Woah. Heavy stuff. Glad to hear he's not locked up or worse, but still :T
By #449168 at 27,Jul,14 13:49
Hoping they are back up soon.I really miss that site,I have hooked up with a few members,had a great time learning that I love to deep throat cock!!Was also looking for the right dick to fuck my virgin ass

By #64328 at 26,Jul,14 20:50
Whats the announcement?
By soundsgreat87 at 26,Jul,14 20:51 other posts of soundsgreat87 
Go to the site (dick.net) and see!

By #261269 at 25,Jul,14 19:21
I too enjoyed the site,I'm sorry to see it go. It was refreshing to be able to read uncluttered blogs
By soundsgreat87 at 25,Jul,14 23:06 other posts of soundsgreat87 
There were a number of things it did well that SYD could learn from! Of course SYD is better at some other things, so...
By admin at 26,Jul,14 02:04 other posts of admin 
What things you think are missing here?
By #467242 at 26,Jul,14 03:22
1. Search function was better
2. Video chat rooms
3. Videos didn't cost "points" to view and they loaded faster, the videos here take forever sometimes and don't stream

Just a few observations.
By admin at 26,Jul,14 04:04 other posts of admin 
1. Can be done, but as I said on multiple occasions, people simply do not enter correct information about them or any information at all. Before I added a rather annoying window asking to specify the country, most people did not even do that. I can auto-detect by IP, indeed, up to 10 miles error in many cases, but this is not what most of people here would be happy about. People here mostly do not want to disclose their info. And some of those who did were very sorry about it because of stalkers and trolls.

2. Adobe peer to peer technology is not allowed on adult sites by Adobe terms of use, which means I have to install a dedicated server, buy a licensed software and pay for a huge bandwidth every month. This site does not have enough revenue to survive this.

3. Same reason, I have to pay for the bandwidth. People who pay for the site do not have limitations on download speed nor problems with points.

Anything beside this?

By #444014 at 26,Jul,14 03:32
Personalized pages ,changing the colour for example..
A moodometer to show how happy or sad you are.

More gifts....please admin...at least a cake for birthdays

A forum rating system,you could award points for the most liked post of the day....
By admin at 26,Jul,14 04:22 other posts of admin 
Guys, it's really not cool for a viewer when he jumps from something like green page with yellow text to something like red page with blue text even if their owners think it's nice. This would in fact repel a good part of visitors.

Give me a reasonable list of new gifts. But you should know that as by now, these 12 gifts are used 90% of times:

Kiss 35%
Smile 15%
Blue Ribbon 8%
Fire Alarm 7%
Apple pie piece 4.5%
Airline Ticket 4%
Stuffed Bear 3.5%
Handcuffs 3%
Condoms 3%
Roses 2.5%
Anal Lube 2.3%
Candles 1.6%

All others are used less than 10%.

Forum rating system is a sound and in the same time solid idea, however. I'll think about it.
By bella! at 26,Jul,14 19:12 other posts of bella! 
Admin, the gifts of a "kiss" and a "smile" are used 50% of the time because they are an "affordable" gift alternative. It's hard for many members to spend more because their daily balance is capped at 250 points. It would be nice if you considered raising the cap and as far as the addition of new gifts, please consider adding;

1) a pint of ale/mug of beer

2) a cake

By soundsgreat87 at 26,Jul,14 18:15 other posts of soundsgreat87 
NO to personalized pages, ugh, most people have zero design sense...

By soundsgreat87 at 26,Jul,14 18:52 other posts of soundsgreat87 
- Chat history not deleted after 30 days (text chat history can't use up THAT much disk space, can it?)

- Blogs were way more prominent on the profile page; you got notifications when people commented on your blogs; you got notifications when your friends posted blogs

- Group membership was also more prominent on the profile page instead of being buried behind a link

- Polls are fun! (but not entirely necessary)

- Photos and videos in separate galleries... feels a bit less cluttered

Of course SYD beats it in many other ways (threaded comments with reply notifications, much simpler/cleaner interface that works well even on bad mobile connections, this guy )

By tb1 at 25,Jul,14 13:37 other posts of tb1 
is it true that Dick Hunter has both sites dick.net and squirt? Squirt is still operating, why not dick.net?
By soundsgreat87 at 25,Jul,14 16:57 other posts of soundsgreat87 
If he does, it's possible that in his breakdown he just redirected one...

By #64328 at 22,Jul,14 18:19
Its a shame....I enjoyed that site a lot and meet many cool people. Anyplace you can talk openly about the things we all think about but can't talk about in person is a great place.
By soundsgreat87 at 24,Jul,14 16:58 other posts of soundsgreat87 
Yeah, I was just getting started with the site and had already met a few new people, and then this

By _avg_ at 23,Jul,14 03:15 other posts of _avg_ 
I was a long time member of Dick.net (since it was Rate A Rod, in fact), and I spoke (wrote) with Shaun quite a bit...he was always a good guy and seemed to have a good head on his shoulder. Haven't been there in a while, but it's a shame to hear he's gone downhill...hope things get better for him.

By #466936 at 22,Jul,14 18:30
I had discovered the site a few days before its end and was shocked how something like that can disappear over night. So many people had so much stuff up there and a lot of contacts. Some people have even paid money (could they sue him now?).

For me it looks like a psychosis; maybe he will get better some day. First I thought it was a hack because I never could imagine that the guy in the frightening video had something to do with dick.net. I can't imagine that he or someone else will continue the site, which looked really professional. Maybe all is still stored somewhere; maybe all is deleted. It's frightening that such a site belongs to only one guy and not a team. Gets crazy, pushes the button... gone.

I tried to befriend him on facebook but of course didn't work. As I said, maybe some people want to sue him.

I hope this never can happen here

Adult Discussion Forum