Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Wow! Why so many deleted member comments?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #286115 at 24,Aug,12 10:10
I'm nearly half way through reading all the posts on this forum. Well, all of them that aren't entitled - "pls rate my cock...." or words to that effect. Those I skip straight over.

But so many posts I see have 'deleted member' next to them. Even threads started by deleted members! I go to reply to them & see the person is gone! WTF goes on with that? I don't necessarily see them making nasty comments before they piss off either.

A bit difficult to ask them I know - cause they're gone!

But, well it's just disappointing sometimes, or even quite often, that they're gone.