She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Small Update that may be very important for some

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by admin at 08,Mar,16 17:13  other posts of admin
I've added a check-box to the comment form on images that allows you to make your comment visible to a poster of the pic and yourself only. It's quite self-explanatory. Other members won't see such comments in "recent comments" or "comments on member's pics" or on the pic's page itself, indeed.

It may not work well if you are replying to a comment of someone else, who is not a poster of the pic, with this option. Poster of the pic will always see such comment anyway. Theoretically the member you are replying to will see it too, if you use "Reply" explicitly. But better if you do not use it this way. I made it this way only so it does not give you an error in case you forget to uncheck the box after previous comment.

All explicit replies to such comments get the same status automatically.

In case you see any problems with this or it does not work as described above (it's possible I missed something), please let me know.

Similar topics: 1.What, in addition to size, is important in a good cock? How important are dimensions, looks, etc. How does mine stack up, ove   2.ESOTERIC   3.update avatar   4.Small update for premium members   5.embarrassed to show small cock  

New Comment

Comments:
By #460385 at 09,Mar,16 16:29
I don't like this idea. As a paying member I think I should be entitled to see all comments made on public pics. And as for those who are afraid to comment on a members pic because of the jealousy of another member. GROW SOME FUCKING BALLS. This site is for fun. No one ownes anyone here. FUCKING DRAMA.
--------------------------------------- added after 15 minutes

You say this site is to connect people. But now with this option you will allow certain groups to seperate themselves from others. That's what the private message option is for. If you want to comment on a pic and your a pussy to do so. Then PM that person that you liked their pic. If you post your pics for all members to see, then all should be able to see the comments. Once this site becomes a private deal, we're out.
By bella! at 09,Mar,16 21:36 other posts of bella! 
Yeah, I think it's an odd "small update" to implement for the very reason you site. Strange, I had a conversation a month or two ago with a member that went premium paid. His reason was that he wanted to hide GIFTS from other members that had the tendency to be jealous. Now we have the opportunity to hide comments? Geez!
By JeffinKS at 09,Mar,16 22:22 other posts of JeffinKS 
like I said... it is so straight men can cruise gay men "on the down low" I dont know why you all yes ALL do not believe me when I say this...
By mr_blue at 09,Mar,16 22:41 other posts of mr_blue 
They're not straight then...
Admin could add the option to turn it off for those that don't want the 'private' comments on their pics..
By #316057 at 10,Mar,16 14:02

By JustWill at 10,Mar,16 18:13 other posts of JustWill 
Damn! I LOVE the emoticon! I know someone who is going to be seeing a lot of that on their forum posts.

If it was an "esoteric" dead horse, that would be even spiffier...
By mr_blue at 10,Mar,16 19:16 other posts of mr_blue 

By bella! at 09,Mar,16 22:43 other posts of bella! 
So...... are you suggesting that the site is enabling "straight" men to creep around on the down low?
By JiminKS at 10,Mar,16 03:43 other posts of JiminKS 
I think I need a "FacePalm" smiley for this one... DUH!!!
By admin at 10,Mar,16 13:37 other posts of admin 

By JeffinKS at 10,Mar,16 03:43 other posts of JeffinKS 
ABSOLUTELY....... DUH

By JustWill at 10,Mar,16 18:10 other posts of JustWill 
I believe you...

By leopoldij at 10,Mar,16 10:38 other posts of leopoldij 
An idea for something else:
Would it not be possible to have a custom-sorting of pics on our pages?
I know there is a button "Sort by" with options like "Newest", "Least viewed", etc., but how about "custom" so we can move some of the older pics up front?
By admin at 10,Mar,16 13:22 other posts of admin 
Technically it's possible and not even so hard as for the sorting itself, but the hard part is to make a convenient interface to manually rearrange images. I have no idea how to do that considering that some people have over 1000 of images and that many people here are confused even by relative simple things.

Also, you do realize that other people view pages in that sort order as they set it not as you set it, or don't you? If you make a custom order and all other people have their order set to newest they would still view your page in that sort order, not in yours.

Looks to me like it's just not worth the trouble.
By leopoldij at 10,Mar,16 17:01 other posts of leopoldij 
Ok. Thanks for the reply. It was only a suggestion based on my experience.

By #485312 at 10,Mar,16 10:41
l love the option, some things are between two people and you can say things about the shot that are meant for their eyes only..saves opening up a message dialogue...l don't read all the other comments anyway, its just like a private message anyway, so it shouldn't matter to anyone what others say in private whether on a pic or in messages...*lix*

By bella! at 09,Mar,16 02:35 other posts of bella! 
Hi.

Would you expound on the "I'm excited by this" option that is reflected directly above and to the right of each picture? When you tap on it you get a message "Oh yeah" but I'm confused, if the picture excites, is the member notified? Or is it possible that you use my "vote" and feature that picture elsewhere? Please, more information.
By admin at 09,Mar,16 03:52 other posts of admin 
If you are afraid of being exploited, don't use it
By bella! at 09,Mar,16 04:19 other posts of bella! 
Oh, I'm not afraid of being exploited, was just hoping to get a straight response. Is that possible?

By mr_blue at 09,Mar,16 14:42 other posts of mr_blue 
Nice feature,I like it...

By JeffinKS at 09,Mar,16 14:50 other posts of JeffinKS 
Bella I have found that clicking on "this excites me" next to the picture.. it is linked to the "excitement" vote on their main profile page... a "vote" in either place will increase their excitement counter...
By BirdDog at 09,Mar,16 15:29 other posts of BirdDog 
yep. Also, when someone clicks on "this excites me" next to your picture, it registers under your "which of my pics are exciting" found under the little stroker emoji. Ppl can also vote for you in general as 'exciting' without going to the "this excites me" button just by clicking on the "+" next to the stroker emoji'in the 'excitement box'. That of course doesn't register a pic under "which of my pics are exciting". That's my story and I'm sticking to it haha All good

By bella! at 09,Mar,16 16:40 other posts of bella! 
Thank you for your responses, JeffinKS and BirdDog!

It's nice that admin gives thought to and creates different features for the site to keep it interesting but I think it's odd that we, the membership, need to ask about the things that we see the and even more odd that we cannot get a straightforward response.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 hours

Since I opted out of the EXCITEMENT METER contest, it does not make sense to me that if I clicked on "I'm excited by this" would have any bearing on the member OR the member's position within the contest. Again, with me opting our of the contest, in the event that someone clicked on "I'm excited by this", it would be safe to say, it does nothing to benefit me.

It was a legitimate question, which apparently did not warrant a legitimate response from admin.
By mr_blue at 09,Mar,16 19:25 other posts of mr_blue 

By JeffinKS at 09,Mar,16 15:23 other posts of JeffinKS 
personally I think it is silly. I see it as just another way for MEN to sneak around. they claim to be straight and act straight to all their friends, but trick around with men "on the down low" I think it is sad that so many men are sexually repressed and have to sneak around. they are terrified that their friends will find out they actually like to suck cock.. and probably secretly wish they could suck off their buddy...
By admin at 09,Mar,16 15:49 other posts of admin 
Primary reason for this feature is that some members attack other members when they see those commented other members pics and not commented theirs. As stupid and ill as it may sound it happens quite frequently on this site. Some members are afraid to comment on pics because of this and I can't let this happen. This site is meant to connect people. If they are afraid to comment - they are not connecting.

If what you say is true this is another reason good enough for me. If it allows to men who are afraid to be considered gay because of social stereotypes to express themselves more freely - it's good in my book, not bad.
By JeffinKS at 09,Mar,16 15:57 other posts of JeffinKS 
ok point taken.....

By BirdDog at 09,Mar,16 15:11 other posts of BirdDog 
nice new feature! thx!

By mack at 08,Mar,16 18:46 other posts of mack 
I wish the recent pics tab was still available
By admin at 08,Mar,16 18:52 other posts of admin 
Don't know what you mean. It's available.
By mack at 08,Mar,16 21:03 other posts of mack 
there is a this excites me button there now.

By mack at 08,Mar,16 21:07 other posts of mack 
i guess i did not explain myself very well when you veiw a pic you could click recent pics and get right back to the main page but that button is gone and has been replaced with i am excited by this button. thanks for your time mack
By mr_blue at 08,Mar,16 21:20 other posts of mr_blue 
It's still there...the main page 'button' is on the left..

By admin at 08,Mar,16 21:36 other posts of admin 
I don't know why you need it. If you are entering the page from recent, you can get back to it just hitting back in your browser.

If you don't know where recent is and was accessing it via your pics (some time people have strange ways to do things) - there is a link to recent on the main page.

It was really added for a symmetry from the beginning, rather than for ease of access.
By #494374 at 09,Mar,16 01:41
Love this new addition, great job admin

Adult Discussion Forum