Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

lesbians

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #297563 at 02,Sep,12 01:00
Hi I'm a lesbian and I want to talk to other lesbians

Similar topics: 1.What percentage of men are straight, gay or bisexual and what percentage of girls are straight or lesbians?   2.LET'S HAVE SOME JOKES and LIMERICKS   3.Why are some guys attracted to lesbians?   4.A question for my fellow Bi's, Gays, and or Lesbians...   5.What is a lesbian?  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 02,Sep,12 12:31 other posts of bella! 
So JohnS, with the photos being web derived, would your instinct suggest to you that this is a man who is posing as a woman hoping that a like minded real female will share pics and explicit conversation with him? That would be soooo pathetic.....
By #298637 at 03,Sep,12 18:36
So if it's a woman using fake pics in the above scenario it makes it less pathetic?
By bella! at 03,Sep,12 18:43 other posts of bella! 
Yep! The biggest grumble on SYD/SYC is that the women aren't really women. Oh the trickery that men will resort to!
By #298637 at 03,Sep,12 19:10
Okay I get your point that most fake women are actually men but what I was asking is if a woman uses fake pics of another possibly much hotter woman is that not pathetic also?
By bella! at 03,Sep,12 19:18 other posts of bella! 
Yes, that is pathetic. The same goes for the men that post pics of penises other than their own.

Adult Discussion Forum