Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Thanks, Admin

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #3204 at 15,Feb,09 17:23
Hey Admin. I?ve see a lot of complaints about whether you should limit the number of pics, and I?ve seen you try to respond. I?ve seen complaints about quality of pics and you put in a picture voting system. I?ve seen suggestions for a discussion form, and favorite pictures, and you made them happen.

As Admin you take all the complaints but you don?t get enough kudos. So I?d like to just say thank you.

There would be no discussion and no complaining, if you didn?t create and diligently maintain this site, all at no cost to the users. Thank you for a site that lets secret exhibitionists and secret voyeurs enjoy themselves. Thanks for a site that lets men who think they are too small to build confidence by seeing that there are plenty of others the same, and for guys who think they are large to be humbled a bit by the fact that there?s always someone a little larger. Thanks for a site that brings out the wide array of male and female forms, some good looking, some scary looking, but all treated equally, and made feely available..

Thank you, Mr. Admin, for a fun site.

Similar topics: 1.admin gay or straight or other   2.Auto logout...Question for Admin.   3.Polling : What A Greeat Idea   4.RANDOM BULLSHIT.......DUMPSTER EDITION!   5.Deletions,alexblue,monted and the admin,  

New Comment

Comments:
By #45189 at 24,Feb,12 06:01
thank you as well

By #181785 at 24,Feb,12 04:10
Ya thanks Admin

By #147052 at 23,Feb,12 19:43
Admin, for you:

By gradurgaur at 23,Feb,12 14:14 other posts of gradurgaur 
great job admin..for making this site...the hottest site in the world...

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 23,Feb,12 13:26 other posts of BALLZDIXNCLITZ 
Throw in my tiny voice! Wowzers! Kudos! Thank you!!! PULLERZ-PRIZE for ADMIN!!! Great job!!!

By MoeJoe at 23,Feb,12 12:48 other posts of MoeJoe 
I agree...kudos to the Admin....this is the only cock site I visit!

By #61033 at 23,Feb,12 11:06
you have my vote too admin - thanks a million!!!

By #187578 at 23,Feb,12 08:50
Ditto couldn't have said it better myself

By fila1305 at 12,Sep,10 17:41 other posts of fila1305 
I agree. This site is great and one of the reasons is the good job admin is doing. Thank you for this site Admin.

By #24318 at 07,Sep,10 20:26
Yes Thank you ..it was a year yesterday since i have been on here . i have changed for the better being on here ..i never liked myself before ..i feel as if i am back again...found myself ..THANK YOU XXX

By slipper at 07,Sep,10 04:09 other posts of slipper 

By #23212 at 06,Sep,10 23:02
I'd like to add my thanks here also, Admin, for making this the most wonderful site that it is!

By #13898 at 06,Sep,10 22:53
Very much agree with all the praise, I might not have been the first or only but I suggested to admin way back to set up "Meet up for sex" and it's been a great way to make a some fantasies come true. Guess you're a really popular guy.

By #3997 at 16,Feb,09 17:56
Appreciate it admin...good looking out

By ero2715 at 16,Feb,09 08:06 other posts of ero2715 
Yes I agree also best site on the net. Gets me hard every time.There some great pictures on here.Keep up the good work.

By admin at 15,Feb,09 18:47 other posts of admin 
Thanks guys. It's really encouraging to hear such words :)

Adult Discussion Forum