pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

A warned man...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by fila1305 at 03,Oct,12 20:09  other posts of fila1305
Got a PM from Faith55 today:

Hi Dear,

My name is Miss Faith Desmond,i am 24years old,5.8fit tall, slim stature,open minded,honest, trusted, and caring and just to mention but a little. I hope honesty and trust they say build a strong relationship. That is why I have the confident to write you this brief mail. I will really want us to be friends, and I will so much appreciate it if we can click together as one great friend.So Please kindly mail me back through my private e-mail address,(Faith.desmond40@yahoo.com ) so that we can know about ourselves and I will give you my pictures for you to know more about me. Please I'm waiting eagerly to see your lovely mail soon.

Yours Sincerely,

Miss Faith,

(Faith.desmond40@yahoo.com)

Can't find the earlier thread, but I know there was one about this kind of phishing messages. Just like to sent another warning that they are still out there.

Similar topics: 1.ask me anythin   2.I am NOT a "Morning Person"   3.Changing my member name...   4.Reporting a dude who blacklisted me   5.LET'S HAVE SOME BREXIT JOKES!!!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #68656 at 04,Oct,12 10:48
Needless to say the account of the faithless lady has been deleted.
This is the link to the discussion I started as Bella stated.

/forum/thread.php?id=15389#t177721
By fila1305 at 04,Oct,12 21:16 other posts of fila1305 
Maybe she/he saw the thread. But I also sent a message to Admin at the same time as I started this thread, so he might also have a hand in it.

Nevertheless, the outcome is the same.

By #300891 at 04,Oct,12 07:08
this is not a she but a he or a criminal gang ,more than likely in one African country or another.if you respond to emails from this kind of person you will have your email account hacked.i was watching a program last night where people had responded to junk mail or email messages only to find that they had had their email addresses hacked and the information gained by the hackers used to try to illicit money from their friends and family.one scammer asked a man to send Ј1500 to a friend because she had had to travel to some country or another at short notice, got in to trouble and needed the money to sort things out.the tool sent the money.if you are dumb enough to give out any private information to some one how contacts you, for no reason, whom you do not know then to be honest you are a fuckin prick.if you then send money or give away your banking details then you deserve to get ripped off.
By #218130 at 04,Oct,12 10:39
'Nigerian 419' scams I use MailWasher, so I wash them away before they reach my inbox

By #229885 at 04,Oct,12 03:45
I got the same message from faith 101. Wtf does this person want?
By #218130 at 04,Oct,12 10:38
Better known as "'Nigerian 419' scams"

By alittlesnail at 04,Oct,12 03:55 other posts of alittlesnail 
wow i receieved the same message 1 week ago,and i wrote a long message asked her why he wanted to "build a realtion" with me since she didn't even visit my page,waste all my time,i am so easy to trust pople i think

By bella! at 03,Oct,12 21:34 other posts of bella! 
The thread is dated 13,Jun, 12 written by JohnS and titled Spammer.

By MoeJoe at 03,Oct,12 21:18 other posts of MoeJoe 
I ignore anything that I get that is like this.....it's not worth the risk.

By Dalecash at 03,Oct,12 21:11 other posts of Dalecash 
I received exactly the same message about 5 days ago.

Adult Discussion Forum