pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

What do you like about your own cock?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by MoeJoe at 12,Nov,09 14:21  other posts of MoeJoe
Instead of dwelling on the negative aspects....what does everyone like about their own cock? Why do you like to photograph it and show it to others?

Similar topics: 1.wanking uncock cock compared to cut cock   2.Cock C-O-N-T-E-ST   3.Cock photo contest !   4.Big Cock and fondling it   5.cock to cock tributes  

New Comment

Comments:
By just16cm at 02,May,11 19:35 other posts of just16cm 
I like the length, the girth, the shape, the cockhead and...

...ummmmm...

...errrr...

...the fact that he?s attached to me

By #141547 at 28,Apr,11 02:22
i like how my whole dick is shaped and the color and shape of the veins too. i like how the harder i get the more veins show up but they aren't too apparent when i'm soft. i also like the size cause im approaching 8" (still growing somehow idk why). of course it's getting thinner cause it's lengthening which i'm not happy about but i'm positive i'll fill out, and if not i'll do some jelqing techniques. cheers!

By #102374 at 27,Apr,11 01:57
I luv my cock. I can beat it and it cums back for more. I can take pics of it and it does not say no. If I want to blow a load it waits for me to spank it and let it rip. I just luv my cock, its mine and no one can take it from me. But if you want some let me know, I like to share.

By Olddude at 23,Jan,10 23:48 other posts of Olddude 
I like it because it has never failed me!!!!

By #3997 at 23,Jan,10 16:26
I like how thick my cock is, when i stroke it and play with it for a while, it feels good, love the way my head looks too

By #1501 at 23,Jan,10 10:26
My dick... is a whole lot of fun. It gives me pleasure and allows me to give pleasure to others and seldom lets me down. I particularly like the look of the glans when it is revealed but I also like the foreskin and the action of the foreskin in revealing the sensitive glans. I lov doing all sorts of variations with it but my favourite thing is having it rim my wife's pre-worked ass.

By gradurgaur at 22,Jan,10 08:18 other posts of gradurgaur 
Like the Shape of it..Love my forskin...

Moe Joe....You have Great cock...
8+

By #7988 at 15,Nov,09 17:15
I love everything about my cock! The foreskin, the veins, my balls. It's a good size without being too big and it's nice and thick. And when I'm really turned on, it gets as hard as oak. What do you guys think?

By slipper at 14,Nov,09 03:55 other posts of slipper 
My FORESKIN, pure and simple.

By sethvir18 at 12,Nov,09 23:12 other posts of sethvir18 
I love how thick mine is.

By MoeJoe at 12,Nov,09 15:47 other posts of MoeJoe 
I like everything about my cock. I know it's on the small side, but it grows to a nice size, and soft or hard, it's very good looking. I like my glans, which is proportinally large in comaprison to the shaft, thus giving me a "mushroom" head. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist and therefore love taking pics of it and showing my like-minded friends here at SYD. I get turned on by the idea that someone else like looking at it and perhaps masturbating to it. I also like the fact that I am smooth all over...my balls feel and look great too!

By #10886 at 12,Nov,09 15:12
Hmmm! Let me think......I love my foreskin. My balls are nice and smooth. It is just the right size. It works without any chemical or mechanical assists. It is a very nice cock!
By MoeJoe at 12,Nov,09 15:44 other posts of MoeJoe 
I will attest, that yes it is a very nice cock!

Adult Discussion Forum