Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

I Do Not Like This Topic...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #303133 at 15,Oct,12 16:32
Just noticed this tag on forum threads. What's up with that? Why is it there? Does it just remove the topic from your list, or does it send the thread to forum Hell?

Similar topics: 1.LEGALIZE IT   2.Responders who can't stay on topic!   3.About sex with dead body.   4.to admin and anyone: about starting a topic, what do you think?   5.A Forum Topic  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 15,Oct,12 16:50 other posts of bella! 
Damn! I just tapped the wrong box, sorry. I'm sure that this has something to do with xaoxaoxao's request for a moderator and strawhat's suggestion of a voting system. Perhaps this will curtail the number of "rate my" categories and members that continue to post the same stuff ( vblob ) days or hours apart. I was hoping that admin would explain how this feature worked and what impact it might have on the thread. I noticed the update earlier when it was called something like [ this topic is boring or inappropriate ] but that thread is gone and I noticed the wording has changed.
By #303133 at 15,Oct,12 16:55
I clicked on it while reading another thread--the one from the guy who likes to look at his s on's junk--and the topic no longer shows up when I scan the list of forum topics...
By bella! at 15,Oct,12 17:24 other posts of bella! 
Good!

By #218130 at 15,Oct,12 20:45
Also clicked that one

Adult Discussion Forum