Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Warning to those involved

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by admin at 10,Nov,12 14:03  other posts of admin
Next time you create and participate in a group intended solely to harass someone like that one with "**** is a miserable old fuck, need we say more?" in the description I will ban everyone who participates in it.

Similar topics: 1.Vote warning   2.Another warning   3.Hi guys wanting to be more involved on the site and make friends   4.Do you ever cum without a warning?   5.pathetic hypocrisy from our government  

New Comment

Comments:
By #303133 at 10,Nov,12 19:47
With the greatest of respect, admin:

Is it not possible that such a group was formed by members who had just grown frustrated with abusive/harassing treatment from another member, and they had joined together to express that frustration? It is ironic, and unfair, that an individual who consistently mistreats others can call "foul" when the tables are turned on them. I am not wishing to cause trouble or to question your authority (nor do I wish to be banned for speaking out!), but there ARE people in the forum who have been victimized by certain individuals. That they would join together to strike back does not sound unreasonable...
By admin at 10,Nov,12 21:41 other posts of admin 
You can name such a group "Those who do not like ****", I won't object against that.

Adult Discussion Forum