Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

First time sucked cock

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #6437 at 18,Feb,09 12:09
I was 25 and my brother-inlaw was 23. One night we were riding around drinking beer and were talking about womwn sucking cocks. We had a bag of chips on the seat between us that we were eating I went to get some and instead put my hand on his ass. From there I put it on his croutch and started to rub his hard cock. He unzipped his pants and i started stroking his nice hard cock, and he also was rubing my hardon thru my jeans. I pulled the car into a parking lot and leaned down and took his cock in my mouth and gave him a blow job. he cum in my mouth. MMMM it was so hot! I have been a bi cocksucker ever since that night. I am now 55 and have sucked many cocks. I would rather have cock than pussy anymore. I could not believe how soft a cock head is. I have since swallowed hot cock piss and licked asshole mmm I will always be bi. That is how I became a cocksucker!, and love it.

Similar topics: 1.WHO SUCKED YOU FIRST? GUY OR GAL?   2.Sucked another dick today   3.How often do you get your dick sucked, and how often do you cum from being sucked?   4.Where to get my dick sucked in Chicago or sucking first time   5.What's the longest amount of time you have sucked a guy's cock for?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #550094 at 21,Jul,18 02:38
My first "All-In-One"...

/blogs/35730.html

By #297196 at 14,Mar,13 01:05
Sounds like you had an awesome introduction to sucking cock, I sucked my bosses cock at the age of 16 and it felt great when he came and was forced to swallow every drop. I never forgot that night.

By #6437 at 21,Feb,09 18:17
mmmm I sure would love to suck your cock!

Adult Discussion Forum