She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Why do "straight" guys.......

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by cocking at 25,Feb,13 17:04  other posts of cocking
I have often wondered why so many "straight" guys on this site who are only interested in women, love posting pictures of their starfish!

Surely that would not attract women to want to interact with such a person. Maybe they are hoping to meet a woman with a dick

Similar topics: 1.Confused about straight guys showing rosebuds!   2.Straight,gay,bi and curious   3.Do all straight guys have gay fantasies?   4.Gays guys fucking women   5.Why do gay men harass straight guys after saying I'm straight  

New Comment

Comments:
By #242452 at 08,Mar,13 21:36
Oh those straight guys are just posting those pictures to attract women. I heard that women go crazy whenever they see a starfish! They are practically hypnotized by the mere mention of one.

By #340450 at 25,Feb,13 19:06
we have labels for everything now.we have so called straight guys having oral and anal sex.who identify themselves as straight or the ever popular bi curious.i think alot of guys are in denial. im bi no two ways about it.ive tried everything pray it away every angle. realized its who i am.now im fine with it. i say enjoy life.
By #357927 at 25,Feb,13 23:46
Straight guys love great head, simple as that. They're not gay, the one sucking their dick is. I've had sex with women but that didn't change me to hetero. Be glad they'll let you get down between their legs - it's what we both want.
By #301038 at 26,Feb,13 00:20
A truly straight man won't let another man suck his dick. Just as a truly gay man won't be going down on women. If you go both ways, you are bi... Simple as that.
By Gntlmn at 07,Mar,13 18:58 other posts of Gntlmn 
no truer words were ever spoken....er....written
By #301038 at 08,Mar,13 00:43
thank you...
By Gntlmn at 08,Mar,13 20:07 other posts of Gntlmn 
you're MORE than welcome, Goddess

By #166058 at 26,Feb,13 20:22
enjoying anal play doesnt make you gay or bi.....its all about your own sexual experience and discovery,,, being gay is to be sexually attracted to a man... so if a guy likes to enjoy anal play with him self or with a woman using a strap on...good for him for being open to trying new things

By #301038 at 25,Feb,13 18:18
Reasons:

1. They are not straight.

2. They enjoy anal play.

3. They are fascinated with their starfish

4. They enjoy being submissive, and their mistress told them to stick a corn cob in their starfish and take a picture of the aftermath.

5. They ran out of ideas for the pics.
By #323005 at 25,Feb,13 18:45
the detail you go into with your 4th point is very telling
By #301038 at 25,Feb,13 18:49
true story... the question of starfish exposure among so called straight men, always troubled me and I asked quite a few questions regarding their fascination with their starfish, and correlation with their orientation!
By spermkiss at 25,Feb,13 18:58 other posts of spermkiss 
A man need not be gay to enjoy taking it in the ass. For many men, roughly a third, prostate stimulation thru anal penetration is very pleasurable. Some men can even reach a climax and ejaculate this way, with little or no stimulation to the penis. This has nothing what-so-ever to do with sexual orientation. A man can be totally straight, but if his body is built this way, he will enjoy being penetrated. Many straight men have their wives or girlfriends do them in the ass with a dildo, either handheld or strap on.

Adult Discussion Forum