Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Nay sayers, complainers and ignorant fucks

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #364467 at 19,Mar,13 16:12
I have only been on this site for a week or so and I can't believe some of the bullshit I am reading. I find the "Discussion Forum" very interesting when there is a topic that's discussed in a civil manner. I noticed there are several people (no names) that do nothing but bitch and complain or they are negative about everything, not to mention the name callers. My question is , "why"? Is your life so miserable that you have to try and incorporate others into your little world of frustration. There are a couple of topics I would love to post (not counting this one) for some mature discussion and feedback but I haven't because I'm pretty sure the nay sayers will crawl out of their hole and ruin the entire point of the discussion. That said, there are many posters on here that do have interesting and insightful comments, "Peach" and "spermkiss" to mention a few. When I signed on I had to choose why I am on the site and there were several choices, I chose - to meet people with similar interests - I guess I missed the option that says " to complain, bitch and call people names if they don't agree with my opinions and lifestyle. Anyway thanks for letting me get that off my chest. I'm sure I'll get some flack about this post from the trolls but that goes without saying, they're like hemorrhoids, a pain in the ass and hard to get rid of. Oh, and one more thing (while I'm bitching and complaining, lol) If you claim to speak English - please do. I know there are people from all over the world on here and most do their best to communicate (I tip my hat to them) but if your from the US and you speak English then for Heavens sake "USE SPELL CHECK" so we know what the fuck you're talking about. That's all, go ahead fire away. Got a feeling I'll be sorry for posting this.

PS: I don't claim to be smarter or better then anyone else on here, I'm just an average guy looking for fun and intelligent conversation, but I find it hard to tolerate negativity and ignorance.

Similar topics: 1.are mature women the best fucks?   2.sucking your own cock?   3.Trolls?   4.wife fucks my ass   5.Weak/feeble minded members that ban on here  

New Comment

Comments:
By #301038 at 19,Mar,13 19:34
I'm flattered, I thought I was tr one who bitch the most out all female members on here, . If you have a chance, stop by my page and read my blog to get insights on a what a female have to deal with on a regular basis on this site, thus all the bitching on my side.

I will not stop bitching about "straight" cocksuckers, cause that just doesn't make sense to me.

Welcome to this site and hope you can find what you are looking for. Have fun!
By #364467 at 19,Mar,13 19:58
Thanks Peach, fun is all I'm looking for.
By #301038 at 20,Mar,13 10:19
By #124665 at 20,Mar,13 11:33
Ima "straight cock sucker" but I've long ago cum to terms with the fact that I guess that means I'm bisexual but really I'm just sexual, and pussy is always my top preference.. Not just pussy, I'm not attracted to men, a nice cock is one thing but fuck, a beautiful woman trumps all
By #301038 at 20,Mar,13 11:51
Ans you're saying it just now? Respect for accepting your own bisexuality!
By #124665 at 20,Mar,13 18:13
My page says straight because females are my main interest, and it helps reduce the bombardment of pm's from all the gay cum savers and watch smellers and whatnot

By #364467 at 20,Mar,13 16:20
I agree, well said
By #124665 at 22,Mar,13 07:59
I had asked myself "am I straight, am I homo, am I bisexual?".. Then I'd realized I'm just slutty. Where's my parade? What about slut pride?!
By #301038 at 22,Mar,13 08:15
We should totally organize one
By #124665 at 22,Mar,13 08:34
I have the feeling there would be a lot of "bad press" from such an endeavor
By #301038 at 22,Mar,13 08:41
Lol... We should transmit that through Skype, make some money...
By #124665 at 22,Mar,13 08:45
Peach doesn't Skype
By #301038 at 22,Mar,13 08:47
I'll get a mask for that ocassion and a fake Skype account...
By #124665 at 22,Mar,13 08:56
Aww.. No fucking fair You're lacking slut pride!

By Sickboy at 20,Mar,13 18:48 other posts of Sickboy 
Welcome Iceman ....I don't post much on here!....not so good at spelling!.and grammar but I try!! ....hope you have found like minded people and having a bubble! (good time)...........I luv predictive txt it helps .....somtimes!

By #124665 at 20,Mar,13 11:39
You guys are all nuts And grammatically incorrect It's a sexual site, just have fun for fuck sake

By #274357 at 19,Mar,13 21:20
Iceman,
Welcome…and I hope you intend on staying for a while. The forum can only benefit from your ability to form words together into a sentence that actually makes sense.

Be advised however, those of us who have dealt with your very own frustrations may have inadvertently become cynical over time. Such behavior could easily be mistaken for “nay saying” by a newer member here.

Your post, although well written will most likely not reach your intended audience. It has simply too many words and complete sentences. There is no more of an effective deterrent than a mere paragraph meant to stimulate intelligent conversation.

If you wish to reach a particular SYD demographic, use very few words. An example: /forum/thread.php?id=19604
Please note the simplistic approach, but the intended audience was acquired.

Best of luck…and oh, by the way, Bella is trying to talk to you. /forum/thread.php?id=16007
By bella! at 19,Mar,13 21:56 other posts of bella! 
Yes, I was trying to convey how important punctuation is. Poor grandma.......

By bella! at 19,Mar,13 17:28 other posts of bella! 
The forum is intended to be place to exchange thoughts and ideas and it is often used for that purpose. But there are a good number of topics that are self serving and indulgent. I don't respond ( anymore ) to the "Rate My" topics and "What Would You Like to Put in My Pussy" threads because I tend to be sarcastic.

I'm not as worldly as the majority of the members here, I can only read and speak one language, English. Sometimes I feel like I was an educational disappointment to my father as I admittedly punctuate for shit. It wasn't until later in my life that I realized that it was essential to pursue a higher education......the 2014 implementation of Obamacare helped me make that decision.

Adult Discussion Forum