Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Cheap trailer trash Harlequin style romance, SYC/SYD style.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #366453 at 27,Mar,13 02:39
Inspired by an old thread started by cool friend, I thought it would be fun for us all to make a trashy, smut style story.

Post a three line paragraph using the trashiest, most scuzzyand sleazy words you can think of to describe the situation, and then the next poster will build on that.

Similar topics: 1.Bulging vein thread!!!   2.WORD OF THE DAY.....IN A SONG   3.SITE VILLAINS!   4.Circumcision style?   5.Cut and Paste- The Saggy Granny and her Limp Knob Edition!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #201583 at 28,Mar,13 08:51
Every fly in the neighborhood is swarming the pussy of death. "No," I respond. Betty opens the pizza box, removes a slice and thoroughly mashes it into her sisters ass and rotten cunt, "wrong answer, eat it or die bitch," she says.

By #201583 at 28,Mar,13 08:43
I keep licking her toxic dumpster. A blast of warm moist air strikes me on the forehead, my eyes start watering as I shoot my load deep between her jowls. "Are you hungry pizza dude," Betty asks as she emerges by my head holding the pizza.

By #201583 at 28,Mar,13 08:33
Muffled I hear betty ask, "do you want some cake for dessert, S-i-s?" With my cock deep within the depths of her warm throat a vibration stiffens my cock as she mutters, "mmmmmhhhmmm." "Don't talk with your mouth full S-i-s, it's rude," Betty snaps.

By #201583 at 28,Mar,13 08:20
The biggest woman strips and tops me and backs her pussy into my face. I gag, it smells like a bums feet. She squeezes my balls hard, "lick it bitch or you're going home sore and a few inches shorter," she snorts.

By #201583 at 28,Mar,13 08:12
"What the fuck is wrong with you two," I mutter.
Betty holds up a pair of pruning shears, "we can do this my way or the easy way. So shut the fuck up or face punishment" I fully submit as they duck tape my legs into stirrups.

By #201583 at 28,Mar,13 08:05
Before I can scream an even larger BBW plops down on my stomach, instantly pushing all the air from my lungs. They easily cuff my free hand, place me on a doctor's bed and lock me in place with the winches. I kick hard and attempt to fight as they take off my shoes and jean shorts.

By #201583 at 28,Mar,13 06:25
"Now, Betty," a thunderous female voice shouts. I violently hit the floor and I'm pulled quickly through the house by the cuffs. A large BBW dressed in black leather covered in Crisco is operating a winch that is welded to the free cuff. (sorry, I was bored)

By #201583 at 28,Mar,13 05:58
"Damn girl! Antibiotics should come with that road kill.""
She flips me the bird, abruptly spins around, and I notice cum running down her leg. As I check the address on the receipt, the door flings open as handcuffs quickly pinch tight on my left wrist.

Adult Discussion Forum