Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

semen freezing any one else do this?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #374970 at 13,Apr,13 22:49
I recently began to save my ejaculate and freeze it immediately after orgasm .I would collect it in a air tight container with a snap on lid to preserve its freshnessafter about 25 ejaculations I was suprosed at the volue of sperm in the container .every now and then I will break a piece of the frozen sperm off and use it to add to food like strawberries its so hot to do this anyone else in to this ?

Similar topics: 1.Less semen   2.Semen healing powers   3.Semen smell...   4.Cum is NOT stored in your balls!   5.Women who love to swallow semen?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #693957 at 06,May,23 19:04
That's how i got started eating cum. I would freeze mine then let the frozen cum melt in my mouth the next time I jacked off. When it came time to actually suck a guys cock swallowing was easy.
By spunkluvr at 21,Apr,24 14:45 other posts of spunkluvr 
I thought I was the only one who did this!

By neednopants at 18,May,23 08:09 other posts of neednopants 
Icecubes made of cum are perfect for mixing some very special cocktails. I use about five or six loads and do not store it in the fridge all to long, a week, maybe 10 days. When I am wanking and really hot, I prepar a cocktail My favorite: some orange juice, some sparkling wine, a little bit of Aperol and peppermint, topped by the sperm-cubes. Wait about one minute to get the cocktail pretty cold - it is delicious !!!!

By clrsw9 at 02,May,23 21:42 other posts of clrsw9 
I just started to freeze my loads of cum in a medicine jar. Eventually I plan to thaw it all out and swallow it all on video. So far I have about a dozen loads. I want to fill up the jar. It's not a big jar but I was surprised out how long it takes to fill it up. I guess if I was 30 years younger I'd have bigger loads. LOL...

By #164428 at 14,Apr,13 03:52
Cumsicles!
By #362795 at 14,Apr,13 20:09

By bella! at 13,Apr,13 23:08 other posts of bella! 
If the strawberries aren't sweet, I use Splenda.

Adult Discussion Forum