Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Have you been in a circle jerk? How did it get started?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #379720 at 02,Jun,13 05:32
I've always thought a circle jerk would be a great way for guys to get some sexual relief and at the same time explore their sexuality. But, how to start. Just so everyone knows, Google Hangouts might be a good way to approach this. It would allow multiple video chats at once and still maintain anonymity.
How about it? Any ideas?

Similar topics: 1.Circle jerk Ottawa   2.Casual circle jerk with straight friend?   3.Fantasy Circle Jerk   4.Toronto Circle Jerk Group   5.Circle Jerk  

New Comment

Comments:
By #64328 at 07,Jan,19 21:08
Never did it in a group, but had many friends that we would jack off together and each other but always one on one and we were very secretive about it. I was like everybody did it but never wanted to let other know that they did it too. It usually started with game playing, like measuring dicks,comparing boners. Contests to see who could orgasm faster or do it the longest. We also played game like spin the bottle, strip poker and one called chicken. We very just horny

By mrseveninches at 07,Jan,19 17:43 other posts of mrseveninches 
From ages 10-14.5 the two bros next door and a boy from up the street and myself would often get together and jack off. Sometimes other boys would join us. Sometimes this lead to cock sucking, but most times it was us watching each other jack off and seeing who could shoot the biggest loads.

By leopoldij at 06,Jan,19 09:40 other posts of leopoldij 
Artefact from a 200 year old sex club (m/f wanking took place in the club)

[deleted image]

By #576139 at 05,Jan,19 20:46
its one thing i would love to do so horny watching guys wanking

By #514595 at 29,Jul,16 09:54
Love a circle jerk - used to run a wank club when lived in Yorkshire and had some great times.
By #505462 at 29,Jul,16 21:36
I love to get a wank club started. How did you get yours going?

By #1860 at 03,Jun,13 14:38
My very first time was when I was about 12 or 13. A group of mates and I had gone to another boys house and we were in his bedroom. One guy suggested a dare to get our dicks out and rub, so we did. That was when I knew I was different because I wanted to do more. A few days later I was alone with the same boy in his bedroom and I suggested we played that dare game again. We played, at it ended up with me sucking him off. Well, one thing leads to another when you are experimenting I suppose. Again .... happy days!
By #316057 at 16,Nov,13 06:34
same age and I did 10 guys 10 years older then me
By dgraff at 29,Jul,16 10:22 other posts of dgraff 
wow i would love to hear about that some time jamie you just made me tingle in my pants

By #322765 at 03,Jun,13 08:45
In mid-teens when at an all boys catholic school. One day a classmate asked me if I wanted to go to his house with some other classmates at lunchtime. When we got there we went to Hugh's bedroom where he produced some copies of Playboy. Tmy amazement the other boys started to unzip their trousers, got their cocks out and started to wank. Hugh told me that this was their wanking club and they wanted me to join. So I agreed. My cock was stiff already at the thought of it and I was soon stroking away. Our little club met most days and progressed to wanking each other. Happy days.
By #68656 at 03,Jun,13 11:41
How many of the club members went on to become priests.??
By #322765 at 03,Jun,13 13:23
Two, and I am not one of them. I gave up religion when I went to university and discovered women.
By #291618 at 07,Nov,13 06:12

By #360973 at 02,Jun,13 06:39
I love the Circle Jerks (Greg Hetsin is one of the top5 lead punk-guitarists of all time...love Bad Religion and don't mind Red Kross either [his other bands])
--------------------------------------- added after 28 hours

Hetson*
By #379720 at 02,Jun,13 15:50
Ha, ha... thanks for that. I've never used this feature of the site before, just wanted to see if I got response.
By #360973 at 03,Jun,13 04:44
Just a little joke, my friend - i'm glad you got some proper responses
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

In an attempt to add what little I can to the thread : there's a prominent and exclusive boy's private school on Sydney's North Shore that has a disturbing ritual whereby they put a Sao (a large, square, savoury biscuit) in the middle of the circle jerk...the guy who cums on it last has to eat it
By steve3095 at 03,Jun,13 09:33 other posts of steve3095 
The old game of soggy biscuit.
By #360973 at 03,Jun,13 10:03
Yup lol. A Victorian phenomenon too?
By spermkiss at 03,Jun,13 15:28 other posts of spermkiss 
Is eating the biscuit supposed to be a punishment? That sounds like a reward.
By #23212 at 04,Jun,13 05:04

By #360973 at 04,Jun,13 06:41
Yeah, I suppose to anyone that'd participate, it would - so dumb game, hey!?
By spermkiss at 04,Jun,13 15:55 other posts of spermkiss 
Dumb game!? Au contraire! It sounds like a lot of fun. What's not to like? You get to jack off. Fun, right? You get to jack off with buddies. Fun, right? You get to watch your buddies shoot. Fun, right? You get to shoot with your buddies watching. Fun, right? And the last guy to shoot gets to eat that jizz covered biscuit. The most fun of all.

By #4222 at 04,Jun,13 00:52
a bukkakke biscuit!
By #124665 at 04,Jun,13 04:23
You stole my reply fucker! I seen them on tour with GBH years ago, one of the loudest shows I've ever been to

Adult Discussion Forum