Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

hung before the puberty(for only 8+ in size)

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #399745 at 19,Jun,13 12:07
i'm courious...question addressed to those who now, as an adult, has a very large penis, as well 8in:
your penis was already highly developed even before puberty or after grew to reach your current monster size?

Similar topics: 1.8.5 inch hung teen cock!   2.SPH 4 YOU with CAM... (Small Penis Humilation)   3.Felling submissive to younger, hung guys   4.Foreskin size   5.What age did you start puberty?  

New Comment

Comments:
By thicknsmooth at 06,Feb,17 05:59 other posts of thicknsmooth 
I can remember being as young as 3 or 4 yrs old and playing with myself and amazed by my cock.I was just as interested in seeing other boys dicks also! That's when I learned that my cock was a lot bigger than the other boys. I can remember being in the 4th grade at age 11 and having a small light spot of hair just above my cock and measuring 7.5 long while hard and 5.5 round. I was a small skinny boy at that age and actually was able to lay down on my back and put my legs over my head and suck my own dick! I could only get just a little past the head in my mouth but how cool was that! By the time I was 12 going on 13 I could no longer do that! Im still 7.5 long but alittle thicker today, its 6" round! so you can say My cock was full grown at age 11!
By #436014 at 06,Feb,17 07:47
from you're pictures you're not measuring correctly. post pics with a ruler next to your dick and we'll see what's wrong with your reported measurements

By reichs23 at 06,Feb,17 07:09 other posts of reichs23 
You all were alothe bigger then than I am now. Lol.

By bigone21 at 20,Jun,13 23:17 other posts of bigone21 
at eleven a put my dick in a toilet-paper-roll while masturbating, and my mushroom fully came out on the other side, do your math!
By #399745 at 21,Jun,13 13:43
13cm...you was before the puberty at 11yo?
By bigone21 at 22,Jun,13 03:57 other posts of bigone21 
that's part of the "math"!

yes, i guess i was... (it's 38 years ago you know!)

By #360973 at 19,Jun,13 12:27
I was 7.5inches at 14.5y/o, 8.00-9.00inches at 16-20y/o (i used to jelq, lift towels, exercise my pelvic floor,...everyday between 14&20y/o), 8.15 inches now - I have gradually gotten girthier (5.25inches at 14.5y/o...7inches today [28.5y/o]).

Pre-puberty: who the fuck measures their cock at 10-11y/o...now that i've re-read the thread title and title comment, i'm pretty significantly disturbed by the fact that anyone would've asked that question!
By *kmadeau* at 19,Jun,13 15:03 other posts of *kmadeau* 
Oh my dear Mate! you should be awarded with title "Doctor Honoris Dick causa" for ever

Adult Discussion Forum