She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Met anyone?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #394666 at 17,Aug,13 17:23
As the title suggests really, have you met anyone off here before?

I just sat thinking when I was sat in my hotel room, thinking about all those delicious cunts that are on show and the blowjob pictures that I had to have a wank, would have been so much better to watch someone doing it for me lol

Then, I got thinking about if you saw someone on here you know.....if they put a face picture up. Imagine working with someone or seeing someone's wife/husband. Would you say something or would you just look, knowing that you'd seen them naked....posing, cock/pussy in hand.

I think I'd keep quiet, or they might start to wonder where your profile was! Not sure I'd be keen for friends to be passing my cock pictures around it's alright, but hardly a **** like some of blokes have!

lol

Hmmm, so nice to muse on these things. I'd have posted it sooner but my points were wiped out by someone removing all my comments - why put picture up if you don't want to be told it looks great???!!! I'll take all the comments I can, bit of a thrill people looking.....

New Comment

Comments:
By #522340 at 24,Oct,16 00:35
Seattle here

By spermkiss at 18,May,15 15:23 other posts of spermkiss 
Not for a sexual hook-up, but someone I met on this site has become a really good friend. I've met him in person and been to his home and even met his mother, who recently passed away, and been to her home. Those who know me know that I'm talking about my good friend routemaster.

By johnp at 18,Aug,13 01:35 other posts of johnp 
Me and the wife hooked up w a dude from here!
By leopoldij at 18,May,15 09:44 other posts of leopoldij 
Tell us what happened!

By #485312 at 14,May,15 13:10
no one from here, but lve met heaps off other sites, lve only met a handful of aussies here, its much smaller than most sites *lix*
--------------------------------------- added after 12712 hours

how things have changed from this post, yes l met a few dudes, met one very special bloke and have made a great connection with a super sex partner...glad he has no inhibitions when it comes to taking pics and sharing *lix*

By #315268 at 18,Aug,13 00:44
was hoping to meet somene next month when i was in seattle but have yet to make that happen. so if anyone will be in the seattle are around the 10th pm me and we can go from there

By bella! at 17,Aug,13 18:55 other posts of bella! 
I have "heard" that there were two couples that met because of this site. With so many members, I bet there are more.

Adult Discussion Forum