to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Sisterinlaw wants to live with us

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #427539 at 03,Sep,13 22:19
Before marryng my wife i used to date her cousin, she never got married , recently she lost her jobs and my wife wants her to move in with us untill she can find a new job, i dont know if this will cause any problems in my marriage, any one was in this position? Was the outcome ok? Of you had marital problems?

Similar topics: 1.Where do you live   2.come & live   3.Live on cam4   4.Montag 29.04.2013 Live   5.Live photos  

New Comment

Comments:
By #136427 at 20,Jan,14 22:26
Id fuck my sisterin law either one of them

By andrew999999999 at 09,Sep,13 18:55 other posts of andrew999999999 
This guy again. He just posts drivel, and lots of it. If we ignore him, maybe he'll go away. Or at least stop.

By #416660 at 03,Sep,13 22:35
Which is it, Sisterinlaw or cousin?
By bella! at 03,Sep,13 23:03 other posts of bella! 
This is his second STORY today. If you ask me, dude don't know fact from FANTASY. To hear him tell his STORIES, he's fu@ked his mother-in-law, his buddies/mates, the wife's friends and the neighbors. At this point, his lies are way out there that he can't even keep it straight for 8 sentences whether it's a cousin or sisterinlaw. I know he SAYS he lives in Chicago so bedtime isn't for 3 - 5 hours, give or take. Look for Ullisis tomorrow to see who else he's fu@ked. Maybe he will pollinate some flowers of hump a tree because he's running out of family members and random people.
By bigone21 at 04,Sep,13 20:09 other posts of bigone21 

By CreativeOne at 04,Sep,13 21:01 other posts of CreativeOne 
Yeah ... I was wondering that to ! He said SIL , but then changed it to cousin ! Guess it doesn't matter ... he still wants to cheat on his wife ! Good call "Donny" !!!
By #416660 at 04,Sep,13 21:11
Thanks, I'm having a lot of fun with this asshole, he has a couple of posts and they are really fucked up.
By CreativeOne at 05,Sep,13 02:34 other posts of CreativeOne 
You are very welcome "Donny" and TY 4 your reply !!!

By jackd at 04,Sep,13 06:33 other posts of jackd 
NO,BAD IDEA.you cant win in that situation.

By Gntlmn at 04,Sep,13 03:56 other posts of Gntlmn 
Sad, but true -- I know a dork who knocked up his wife's **** after she'd "temporarily" moved in....the poor **** was put up for adoption
--------------------------------------- added after 67 seconds

....cyster......chid

Adult Discussion Forum