Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

MEMBERS ARE DROPPIN BECAUSE

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #430076 at 07,Nov,13 15:21
because lack of respect, people dont talk and, their picky like wat do i gotta do to get some comments or friends here

pm me cuckolds

Similar topics: 1.Premium Supporting Members   2.Purging inactive members   3.Measured cocks Group - need members   4.What's with new members?   5.Members pics  

New Comment

Comments:
By admin at 09,Nov,13 01:40 other posts of admin 
I hear these "cool" stories on all my sites during past 10 years. Usually from people trying to push their own agenda.

But no one of users usually knows anything about real reasons. It's only possible if you do a thorough and costy research and no one ever did.

I can tell you this: except for VERY FEW sites on internet a popularity of a site depends on how well it's being advertised. All the rest is pretty much irrelevant.

2.5 years ago I made a mistake of dropping my small "feeder" sites which at that point were pretty much useless due to various circumstances. Now Google has changed it's strategies and I'm paying for that. Not enough new members = membership dropping. Period.

By bella! at 07,Nov,13 18:17 other posts of bella! 
Hmmmm........

You have 7 possible pictures that are either private or for friends only, you have 27 friends and appear to have made only 2 comments.

I don't believe that the membership has dropped because of lack of respect, some members enjoy tension. People don't talk, really? When you see a chat room open, join in OR, here's a thought, open your chat room and maybe you will have others join you. "Wat do I gotta do to get some comments or friends here".......

What kind of comments do you feel you want or expect? Here's a comment, you spent 20 points on this.
By #428059 at 08,Nov,13 21:47

Adult Discussion Forum