Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Penis size vs IQ size

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #315268 at 14,Nov,13 03:39
My wife and I have been in an open relationship for as long as we have been together. It's works for us and we def enjoy it he mentioned the other day that it seemed that most very well endowed men she had met seemed to be a little lower on the IQ side of things. We laughed about it and wondered if any one else out there could relate???

Similar topics: 1.Do you think im BIG,AVERAGE, or SMALL?   2.whats your ideal penis size........and honestly   3.Do you think im BIG,AVERAGE, or SMALL be honest?   4.Ladies: Rate my penis size   5.how can i see my own erected penis and feel confident with my size?  

New Comment

Comments:
By botanic at 29,Nov,13 09:14 other posts of botanic 
I think we need to know how big Einstein's cock was , that would be a good starting point.

By Cutewilly at 20,Nov,13 21:21 other posts of Cutewilly 
My IQ is well above average, my penis isn't. Theory debunked, sorry!

By #361525 at 19,Nov,13 02:48
Actually there was a study , I cannot seem to retrive who did it. The results implicated a very weak connection between IQ and size ... BUT . Bigger penis is something that is an attribute stimulated in natural selection. I think , if i recall it correctly , that in percentage skinny people have big penises , ( goes in hand with the theory that skinny and weak males could seed there DNA only if they managed to impregnate females in small windows of opportunity , while the Alfa males were gone. Bigger penis gives a higher chance of sperm reaching the eggs .. etc )

By slight chance I happen to know my IQ and my penis size and my buddies numbers ... If we were the samples it would indicate that bigger IQ leads to bigger penis. Tho I do not believe so . ( our IQ is slightly above average , nothing special) needed to point that out, so it would not look as if I'm trying to be cocky ...
By boc at 19,Nov,13 04:14 other posts of boc 
In other primates larger penises tend to be directly related to female promiscuity. Gorillas have a 3 inch penis, the females are not very promiscuous. Chimpanzees, especially Bonobos, have larger penises relative to body size and the females are much more promiscuous.

The idea in behavioral biology is that with promiscuous females a longer penis can push the previous sperm out of the way, and get the owner's sperm closer. Therefore, more likely impregnating a female that has had recent multiple partners.

This would give a reproductive advantage to a longer penis in such situations. Apparently somewhere in our past human females were very promiscuous lol, since the human penis is much larger (even an average one) in relationship to overall body size.

Modern variations from the norm, are more likely simply the plasticity of our previously set genetic makeup in regard to penis size. I have not seen any research that supports a direct relationship to penis size and IQ in contemporary humans.

I have heard some women claim that there is an inverse relationship between the size of a woman's breasts and the IQ of the males that attracts. But I have to object to that idea.

By boc at 16,Nov,13 14:38 other posts of boc 
There are two areas in which human beings are quite unique compared to other mammals. We have both the largest frontal lobe/cerebral cortex and the largest genitals for our size. So in that sense larger genitals seem to go hand in hand with more grey matter. Of course a larger penis might mean that more of that grey matter is co-opted for use of that. And therefore less is available for use in other matters.

By #301038 at 14,Nov,13 03:59
I doubt it's directly related. I have a theory of my own. People who think that their looks are their top asset, seem to kind of relax their buns, and ride the beauty/big dick train, while they can.

This starts early, when they realize that they are popular and opposite sex is attracted to them. When someone realizes, that they have to work harder to get that attention, it seems like they are smarter, or just put more effort in using other means to attract opposite sex.

But sadly, the smartest and the funniest guy I've ever met, had a tiny dick, but was an expert in oral sex.
By #435701 at 14,Nov,13 20:10
That is sad! For both of you...Like your theory.

By #315268 at 16,Nov,13 12:31
Can always count on peach to give a well thought out and well written answer

By johnp at 15,Nov,13 02:38 other posts of johnp 
Dumb people come in all color shapes and sizes.... Dumb does not discriminate!!!
By #437064 at 15,Nov,13 02:42
I gotta admit though 3 biggest dicks I ever played with all attached to doofesses
By johnp at 15,Nov,13 02:47 other posts of johnp 

By #315268 at 14,Nov,13 03:40
Not talking trash either way, I am by no means a rocket scientist or fall into the very well endowed category. Just a fun question

Adult Discussion Forum