Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Wanking at urinal

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #441447 at 20,Nov,13 15:39
I love checking out the wankers standing at the urinals. I always get a hard on and on quite a few occasions have ended up having a jack off session. Don't wanna have anyhting more with a guy I just enjoy watching another guy giving himself one. Has anyone here ever had a wank while standing at a urinal?

Similar topics: 1.relation between mocking about size and cant pee on urinal   2.how to not be obvious when looking at a guys cock at a urinal   3.Pee shy?   4.BIG dicks at urinals   5.When at the urinal  

New Comment

Comments:
By #455846 at 20,Jul,14 08:30
stood next to a guy who had finnished peeing and not sure if he was also finnished wanking but he was semi and playing with it as i glanced his way so i thought he'd notic me and to see what he did i sort of moved my shoulders back to make sure he could see my cock and i swung it a bit and sort of wanked it as if doing the normal thing getting last few drops out but kind of did what he was doing also and i noticed he started swelling a bit and wa shutting his yes ha ha

By #467291 at 20,Jul,14 01:25
I sometimes get a hard-on when peeing at a urinal while other guys are standing near me. When I do I end up wanking and cum into the urinal. On some occasions one or two guys join me and the fun starts.

By xdjxx1 at 25,Nov,13 23:21 other posts of xdjxx1 
Walked in on someone once in a service station toilet... Never felt so uncomfortable in my life. Darted straight for the cubicles to get out the way.

Definitely not for me. Take a peek along the line by all means whilst peeing, but those cubicles offer extra privacy for a reason (not strictly masturbation, but you get the point).

By pifad at 22,Nov,13 07:31 other posts of pifad 
no pics. Ha!!!

By pifad at 20,Nov,13 22:09 other posts of pifad 
All the wanks I ever had at urinals turned into oral sex sessions. Yum Yum
By #286963 at 20,Nov,13 23:31
I totally agree, I don't ever remember having a wank at a public urinal that hasn't led to something much more enjoyable...
By pifad at 21,Nov,13 04:40 other posts of pifad 

Adult Discussion Forum