Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

When at the urinal

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #539214 at 23,Dec,21 01:26
I love checking guys out at the urinal. I often wonder if they can tell that I know? Near me there is a train station with an awesome men's room. Constantly men pissing and a few times jerked off with someone

Similar topics: 1.relation between mocking about size and cant pee on urinal   2.how to not be obvious when looking at a guys cock at a urinal   3.Pee shy?   4.BIG dicks at urinals   5.Wanking at urinal  

New Comment

Comments:
By #662360 at 18,May,22 07:02
At my all-boys school the urinal was the most common place to be asked “Let’s see what you’ve got”. Then if you were interested the cubicles were right there for some cock play and hand jobbing. Sometimes I would be peeing in the urinal and the noises coming from behind a closed cubicle door left me in no doubt what was going on in there! But I’ve rarely experienced anything like that in any urinal since.

By bikev at 31,Dec,21 07:12 other posts of bikev 
I always check other guys out and stand well back so that they can see me rubbing my cock.
By tb1 at 31,Dec,21 07:14 other posts of tb1 
It’s fun isn’t it?
By bikev at 18,May,22 06:14 other posts of bikev 
It is when they let me play with their cocks or go into a cubical with me for some hot fun.

By #654059 at 24,Dec,21 06:42
Oh yeah I’m always checking out the guys that are next to me in urinals, and I always wonder if they know I am, and/or if they’re cool with it lol.
By #539214 at 30,Dec,21 22:51
I was in a bowling alley once where the stall door lined up perfectly with the urinals so you had a perfect view of them. It was insane! I got a perfect unobstructed view!
By #654059 at 31,Dec,21 05:56
Oh nice that’s super hot!

By #64328 at 31,Dec,21 23:15
I was at a rest stop that the stall had a perfect few of all the urinals. I sat there for an hour and checked out all the cocks. Saw well over 50 dicks that day
By #654059 at 02,Jan,22 19:48
That’s crazy hot. Did anyone know you were looking at them, and try to show off for you?
By #64328 at 02,Jan,22 22:00
No one had any idea and saw many diffrent cocks of all ages and shapes
By #654059 at 14,Jan,22 05:32
Any surprises? Like huge dicks on short guys, or tiny dicks on tall guys? Lol
By #64328 at 06,May,22 21:55
That day I saw all shapes and sizes.
By #654059 at 11,May,22 09:51
Sounds super hot. Any hot details or stories you haven’t shared yet?? I’d love to hear anything and everything you saw lol.

By #660539 at 06,May,22 15:45
I have season tickets to our local college football games. The rest rooms there are the best. There are no urinals, just a long trough in the floor with water always running down the wall. You just walk up to the wall and pull out your cock and start pissing. There are no partitions. You are standing shoulder to shoulder to the guy next to you. Perfect for looking left and right at all those cocks hanging out and pissing.
By tb1 at 06,May,22 15:49 other posts of tb1 
You are so fortunate to be able to accomadate your cockwatching at this location. We need more of these pissingbtroughs. 👀👀

By knewbi at 03,Jan,22 20:35 other posts of knewbi 
Love attending bike races especially at the end when their all sweaty and those ultra tight pants show their every curve and cock and balls stand right out. Love following them into the rest room urinal just to see what it actually looks like. Had a number of times where I had to hit the enclosed toilets just to jerk off at the excitement I just saw...

By yoursINmine at 02,Jan,22 21:46 other posts of yoursINmine 
Always checking cocks out. I don't try to hide it and always hope someone will notice and I'll get lucky. No takers yet

By wycowboy at 31,Dec,21 16:15 other posts of wycowboy 
Oh yeah, always checking out the cock next to me and I stand back so they can see mine if they want to. If there is no one next to me when I finish I just shake it off and put it away, if someone is there I give it several slow strokes to milk out any stray urine and get it a little harder and hope he notices.

Adult Discussion Forum