Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

BIG dicks at urinals

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #240943 at 07,Apr,12 17:46
Hey guys I want to hear everyone stories about pissing in urinals with their BIG dick or when they encounter a BIG dick at a urinal.

Its always fun for me to go up to the urinal, unzip and let my huge cock fall out and let the man next to me see it in plain view. How about you guys?

Similar topics: 1.cum and piss   2.Urinals   3.any of your co-workers stand back and show their cock at the urinals at work ?   4.gay sex storie   5.Public urinals fun  

New Comment

Comments:
By mrseveninches at 09,Apr,23 01:14 other posts of mrseveninches 
My partner has a big soft cock, measuring 6 inches and fat. He admits that he likes to show it off while at the urinal

By doedeldi at 19,Mar,23 12:53 other posts of doedeldi 
Meiner ist nicht so groЯ, daher keine Probleme.
[deleted image]

By gingerpik at 13,Mar,23 11:41 other posts of gingerpik 
Was taking a leak at the bar and this drunk dude was standing next to me at the urinal - He was fumbling around with his zipper and muttering what sounded like curse words to himself..

He kept doing that the whole time I was peeing - was pretty weird and as I was about to leave couldn't help having a peek down to see what the hell was going on.

Just as I did, he flopped a giant boner out from his jeans he let out a sigh and said "finally!" then looked at me and said "don't you hate when that happens?"

Could definitely understand why he struggled to get that thing out as he was quite a bit larger than the zipper opening in his jeans

By PITBULL at 11,Mar,23 00:18 other posts of PITBULL 
Last month I saw a young taking a piss at my gym the Y. He was a little far from the urinal and I saw his big cut dick.

By #275407 at 10,Mar,23 18:38
Sex and pissing don't cum hand in hand

By #688512 at 10,Mar,23 10:10
For some reason, I see a big dick every single time I use a public urinal...
By tb1 at 10,Mar,23 11:43 other posts of tb1 

--------------------------------------- added after 6 hours

I’d luv to see you 😏😏

By Alwaysnude at 15,Nov,22 14:50 other posts of Alwaysnude 
My little dick [deleted image]

By #463848 at 14,Nov,22 15:14
It was whilst I was at a urinal that I saw the longest soft dick ever. It must have been 7 ins long and as thin as a thumb. I have often wondered what it was like erect.

By Alwaysnude at 02,Dec,20 22:07 other posts of Alwaysnude 
[deleted image] Its a turn on for me to be that guy next to you then have look at mine and say something
By fac51x at 09,Oct,22 05:46 other posts of fac51x 
I’d love to see your meat at a urinal!

By bigal1 at 16,Apr,12 02:05 other posts of bigal1 
I don't mind seeing and being seen when I'm at a urinal. Unfortunately though, in the NYC area, more and more public restrooms are getting dividing walls between urinals. I like the way certain parts of the country like the south, have open troughs instead of urinals.
By fac51x at 09,Oct,22 05:40 other posts of fac51x 
Troughs are amazing!

By dgraff at 10,Dec,21 18:59 other posts of dgraff 
Some of them are even connected to a cock

By bigone21 at 07,Apr,12 21:28 other posts of bigone21 
stand next to me!!

[deleted image]
By uksas at 21,Jun,21 11:20 other posts of uksas 
my wife would like to send me into the toilet and stand next to you! then tell her about what i thought about you donna&gary xx
By #654059 at 09,Dec,21 05:44
That’s extremely hot

By galaxy123 at 07,Dec,20 11:26 other posts of galaxy123 
mine is quite small when soft so sometimes harder to show off but I have seen guys actively show theirs. I was in the the airport in Paris once and an orthodox jewish man came in and stood at the urinal right next to me. He stood very close and angled himself slightly towards me. This made me glance towards him. His penis was very large, circumcised but not peeing yet. I was peeing and when I do I retract my foreskin part or all the way to control the flow. This time I had pulled it back a little and then forwards so he could see my foreskin. I looked up towards him and he was looking down towards my dick. It was weird and slightly exciting, I kept on peeing and just before I finished he finally started peeing. At the end I turned more towards him so he could see me move the foreskin back and forth to shake off the drops. I guess this was mutual curiosity. I took a look at his very large cut one and he took a look at my smaller and uncut dick.
By tb1 at 08,Dec,20 05:04 other posts of tb1 
Good times

By #463848 at 09,Nov,21 08:48
When soft for peeing, mine is almost covered by my fingers.

By GEORGIE10 at 05,Jan,13 10:20 other posts of GEORGIE10 
The other day at work I went into the toilet to take a piss and there was a co-worker already there pissing. A quite nice looking young guy. I happened to glance over as he just finished and he was shaking the last few drops off one of the biggest soft dicks I had ever seen. He shook his dick about 10 times more than he needed to. Seeing that monster flopping here and there my knees went weak and after he left I had to go in a stall and jack off.
By uksas at 21,Jun,21 11:22 other posts of uksas 
we’re getting off over your story xxx

By #342851 at 07,Oct,21 20:19
Thats what I like to see

By #463848 at 09,Nov,21 08:46
When I was younger, the saying used to be after finishing a pee - more than three shakes and its a wank!

By #539214 at 07,Nov,21 20:29
I have seen some big ones. I have a friend that is only like 5' 6" and I ended up next to him at the urinal at the mall and he pulls out this massive cock. I couldn't help but look the sound of him pissing was enough alone to get my attention.

By routemaster at 05,Nov,21 07:54 other posts of routemaster 
[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 71 seconds

[deleted image]

By lovetolickyou at 08,Oct,21 07:09 other posts of lovetolickyou 
I always enjoy the stories more than the pictures
By #64328 at 03,Nov,21 16:06
I always have too. Reading others stories and questions of the day is a total turn on

By #463848 at 03,Nov,21 12:38
I was at a urinal one day and another man came in who I knew from work. He pulled out his cock and I was amazed at the length of it when soft - it must have been seven inches and quite thin. I never said a word but have often wondered what it was like erect.

By reichs23 at 08,Oct,21 18:50 other posts of reichs23 

By knewbi at 11,Dec,20 23:34 other posts of knewbi 
I just love guys like you that pull it out for others to enjoy. Sometimes the sight of a massive cock at the urinal sends me to a private toilet stall for a good wank session.
By #342851 at 05,Oct,21 21:03
I once cummed at the urinal when a guy the most massive uncut penis stood there with this monster dangling out. I could hold myself back
By knewbi at 07,Oct,21 15:19 other posts of knewbi 

By #64328 at 07,Dec,20 18:27
I have always peeked at others dicks at the urinals. I seen huge and tiny and everything in between. The truth is the difference in size, shape and proportion has always been a turn on for me. I also stand back a little and when I see other guys peek at mine. It's funny when they try to be sly about it. I think most guys peek when they can
By tb1 at 08,Dec,20 05:02 other posts of tb1 
I agree

By #342851 at 05,Oct,21 21:04
I do all the time
By tb1 at 05,Oct,21 23:28 other posts of tb1 

By #523015 at 06,Oct,21 09:49
I've always been so intrigued by the different shapes and sizes of dicks and every time I am standing next to a guy I have to watch him pull it out and 9 times out of ten I get hard by the time they are stuffing it back into their pants

By #640745 at 28,May,21 04:43
I was a truck stop i was taking piss and this trucker wall to the urinal next to me and say whats up and show me his dick he said want me outside i meet him outside we want to his truck got in his sleeper and he piss in my mouth first and suck his dick while he spit on me and finger my ass he bent me over and strength my ass hole out all nigth long

By Strongmember# at 09,Dec,20 08:53 other posts of Strongmember# 
One time years back at an after hours nightclub I went to the urinal and started peeing. I could feel the guy left of me looking so I glanced over and he was actively trying to get my attention.. looking right at my cock and flicking around his dick which was already erect but not so big.. maybe 4 and half 5 inches long and thin. I decided to show mine, and after all that partying with just a few strokes I got hard and we could see mine was way longer and a little wider than his. Just at that moment a bouncer placed in the bathroom apparently to watch out for drug use saw us and considered that a club foul and kicked us both out.. we had to get walked out.. so embarrassing. For those few moments though it was quite exciting.

By SluttySarah069 at 12,Jun,20 15:23 other posts of SluttySarah069 
I was in a gay pub when it was quiet in an afternoon. I went to the urinals and there was a guy just finishing off having a piss. I looked at his cock and said how nice it was - he just stood there showing it so I got on my knees and sucked it until it was fully hard and then he came in my mouth.
He went off quite quickly. I went into the bar with a grin on my face. the barmaid asked what I was looking so happy for - so I told her. UUnfortunately she didn't offer to sukc me off.

By #580363 at 07,Mar,19 04:23
When I was 18 I stop at rest stop around 2 in the morning to piss I was at the urinal and truck come in to piss he ues the urinal next to me he look at me looked back he stand and flash his dick he looked at it he asked if I want it I said yes we want out to his truck got in his sleeper cab he made me his slut he put dick down throat and fucked my ass bare back he shot cum in my ass then he put his dick in my mouth and piss in it and fuck my mouth and shot is load down my throat He fuck my 3 times and my mouth 2 times I loved it

By #548589 at 15,Jan,18 04:32
Once I was peeing at a urinal and glanced over to see the guys cock next to me. Instead of glancing I ended up staring at the biggest cock I ever saw. The man asked if I like, embarrassed I siad wow that's huge, never dreamed cocks got that big. He said he likes my cock coz it's cute, he also said that he never saw a guy get horny so quickly. I noticed my boner but ignoring it I kept admiring his monster cock. He asked if I wanted to touch it, but only if he could touch me. His cock was bigger than my forearm when I had eventually made it hard, we both were naked in the gas station bathroom, sucking and touching each other. He then bent me over the sink, lifted my leg and jammed his massive cock in my hole, I shrieked with pain tears running down my face from the beginning. He asked me if he could continue, I told him to not stop and use my screams to fuck harder, even when I struggle to get away I told him to keep going and hold me down. He shoved his socks in my mouth and fucked me till my asshole bled, i couldnt even walk after, barely even sit...

By #545840 at 15,Jan,18 03:50
I was at a rest stop once about in morning at the urinal when this big older truck driver walk up whip his dick out shake his head and look down at his dick he said u like want u see I said yes he said good meet at my truck so I can can fuck u I want his truck and before I know it he was doing speed and I had his hard dick down my throat and then deep up my ass he fuck me for hours drop 3 load in my ass and one down my throat I love it

By #363802 at 01,Aug,17 15:12
I always try to hide my less endowed cock at urinals, I do though have a habit of discreetly checking out the guy next to me though.Well hung guys never get close to the urinal when peeing like I do, so I can usually tell just by standing next to them if they're hung or not! I have been lucky enough to have seen some VERY well hung men! I never know how they'll react if I make it obvious that I'm checking them out though.If I see something I like, I usually walk away and loudly say "WOW", since it usually takes them a little longer to put they're BIG cock back in they're pants, I sometimes catch them smiling as I look back at them in the mirror as I'm washing my hands!

By #535417 at 01,Aug,17 14:19
I was at a rested stop late one nigth. Pissing at Urinal and this truck drive walk up whip his dick out he keep look over at me I get done zip up and turn to leave he turn at the same time bump in to me he still had his dick out he asked me if i want some of his dick i said yes he told to come out his truck and I did he fuck me in my ass unit he shoot his cum in my ass and then feed me his dick unit he shoot3 load of sperm down my throat

By #537175 at 31,Jul,17 11:11
Mine is not huge in length but quite thick and so is easily seen by those alongside . I'm happy to use no hands when peeing and let them see .. often another guy will do same

By #515432 at 31,Jul,17 03:06
I'm not much of a Nascar fan but the track in Virginia had an open urinal and this guy was pissing and his dick was freaking huge. He was drunk as hell and he was showing it off, if my **** in law wasn't outside waiting on me I would have probably sucked his dick

By #1265 at 09,Apr,12 02:15
Ilove it when the guy in next urinal looks a my cock and i make sure he can [deleted image]see all he want's
By #177288 at 05,Jan,13 04:28
I love to do the same. But i be sure to be reward

By #344277 at 23,Jan,13 02:29
i would love 2 see u in tha urinal

By #515432 at 31,Jul,17 02:59
I would probably straight up ask you if I could suck it

By #133654 at 29,Jul,17 16:05
It is hard for me to piss at a urinal cause it turns me on so much!

By #121361 at 05,Jun,15 04:40
[deleted image]

By niceonebighead at 04,Jun,15 19:04 other posts of niceonebighead 
luv showin off at the urinal

By raybo36 at 17,Jan,15 16:25 other posts of raybo36 
I have always noticed guys checking me out when peeing and have come to enjoy it
[deleted image]
By #455846 at 17,Jan,15 16:36
nice way to piss and show off your awesome cock
By raybo36 at 18,Jan,15 17:40 other posts of raybo36 
that was actually at a gym where I was about to jump into the shower and my workout partner snapped the pic much to my surprise

By #64328 at 17,Jan,15 18:45
Most of the time I stand far enough away that I can be seen. Its a turn on to see someone sneaking a peek.

By #121361 at 12,Jan,15 05:32
[deleted image]Have Fun
By #455846 at 17,Jan,15 16:39
i ve found a place that is awesome and still has the big open 'trough' type urinals and i got a nice semi at the thought of being able to expose a bit...or quite a bit actually recently.

But I dont like poeple that seem to try and hide it

By Mrbigdoc at 10,Jan,15 14:00 other posts of Mrbigdoc 
great to do, nice to see reactions

By #455846 at 29,Nov,14 12:07
always when i look they all seem bigger but i m never afraid to let 'them' see if they want

By Ablaze at 23,Jan,13 01:48 other posts of Ablaze 
Before some years I saw near to me a big cock pissing at public urinals and I watched it with wide open eyes. He understand my curiosity and ask me "wanna suck?" and we go in a WC cabin, he sit and I knell before him and started to lick and suck his cockhead,enjoying the big shape in my mouth. After some minutes he fill my mouth with hot cum. I I had a little bit shame to act as a slut, but the cock was so big and beautiful. There was other times I saw nice cocks, but no one propose me and I'm not so brave to make the first step. Anyway, watching other cocks pissing at urinals sometimes makes so horny, that after pissing I go to masturbate, imaging I suck the cock or fuck with it.

By #203037 at 15,Apr,12 05:47
there is a pub in my home town "rochester kent" called the city wall and the urinal has a mirror'd back board on the trof so you can do nothin else but compair ? i always manage to stand next a guy or guys with big cocks that make me me feel inadequit

By #65952 at 09,Apr,12 14:51
i usually try to use the cubicle, or stand and try to hide

By smokieb69 at 09,Apr,12 08:46 other posts of smokieb69 
you mean like this:

Photo of a joystick from smokieb69

By Bendeedan at 09,Apr,12 06:55 other posts of Bendeedan 
Hottest pee I ever had was when this guy was in the next urinal and stroking his longish cock will peeing. I couldn't help glancing over and of course he noticed, caught my eye then smiled....next he looked backed down at his protruding cock and dropped a big ball of saliva right down onto the head. Amazing

Adult Discussion Forum