Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

HAVE YOU EVER HAD SEX WITH ANOTHER GUY IN PUBLIC?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #441578 at 29,Nov,13 12:50
Any body? IT'S GREAT!!

Similar topics: 1.Naked In Public Stories   2.Public Sex - How Far Would You Go?   3.sex in public??   4.Public sex   5.Sucking strangers in public  

New Comment

Comments:
By LordFunkyDick69 at 05,Dec,13 05:01 other posts of LordFunkyDick69 
Had mutual oral with a random black man on my college campus last Sunday...we sucked eachother off in the library restroom and went our separate ways

By #352769 at 04,Dec,13 07:43
I was fucked doggy in the middle of the park

By #99845 at 04,Dec,13 01:41
Ive been fucked leaning against my car in a parking lot,while some people watched.

By #294596 at 03,Dec,13 04:02
I guess it depends on your definition of public.

I have sucked many guys in an adult theater while others watched. Does that count?

I have sucked off a bunch of guys in restroom stalls at the mall. I considered that pretty public.

Is in the bushes at a park considered "in public"? I think so, but it was far enough back to not be seen so it didn't feel too public.

I will say that about 8 months ago I sucked off a guy at a park. He was leaned up against the tree and I knelt and sucked him off as cars were going by just 50 feet away with no trees or bushes between us. That was pretty exciting because if anyone looked over they definitely saw. He was into showing off and being seen and after getting a look at his big dick I decided that I would suck him off anywhere he wanted LOL

By #201583 at 30,Nov,13 03:28
Just last weekend in a packed spa. Ten to twelve guy jerking as I was blowing one. I love private clubs.
By spermkiss at 30,Nov,13 23:17 other posts of spermkiss 
Isn't that great? There's nothing like putting on a good sex show. Sucking another man off is so rewarding and so fulfilling. Doing it with an audience who are enjoying the show is even better.
By #201583 at 01,Dec,13 00:57
That's the way I like it.

By #33070 at 30,Nov,13 06:16
Back walk way at night bent him over and plowed his ass

By spermkiss at 29,Nov,13 19:11 other posts of spermkiss 
Hundreds of times. It's even better when people watching have cameras.

By pifad at 29,Nov,13 15:42 other posts of pifad 
Many times

By bella! at 29,Nov,13 13:07 other posts of bella! 
Yep, on Belle Isle. Back in the day, when it was safe to be there and out of your car at night.

Adult Discussion Forum